chapter 9 (who defeated Audrey?)

Audrey's pov

Just as I was about thrusting down on her, Something got my attention making me pull away from her.

I spun backward and I saw a masked guy attacking my guys like a pouching bag.

he was like pouching on them to death as
blood was spilling down their mouths.

What the actual fuck!

They can't even fight back??

he jerked Franco and flung him like dry leaves that he landed against the wall.

It's two against one and they can't even handle him??

he gingered to attack me and I tried dodging but he still was able to grip my shirt squeezing tight on my neck.

Yuri quickly darted out like a stag!

a pouch landed on my face by his order, for sure I gat to fight back.

Who the hell is this and why does his weird appearance have to scare me Audrey??

I Attacked him with my fist and he leapt to a great height beyond imagination.

He got my head trapped in between his ankles that.
I was gasping to death.

he veered to the girl on the floor and she yelped.

"Get out!" He yelled at her still holding me and she sprang up quickly wearing her dress in a fast track.

"chase after that bitch!!" I fired at my guys and I had to face this weird guy.

I focus on the mask on his face trying to yank it off,, but
he kept leaping and unleashing his blows on me.

we twisted into a fist combat, as none of us was ready to surrender

Parker's POV:

After the annoying ovation of students the moment I got into the school compound, I had to find a lonely spot where I disguise myself to a normal student, tailed up with a hoodie and face mask so as not to be recognized when all of a Sudden that girl came acting up.

After the act up of the trashy girl, I kept wondering what the emo goddess was up to at the conservatory.

I needed to see what's she up to and bring it to the open.
So i trailed her still putting on my mask shelved with my hood on my head.

Yeah I am that sensitive.

I stood at an hideout as she stood at the door for a while until some guys arrived and pushed her in.

Then I leaned closer to behold the conversation between she and a sex hangry guy.

like everything got complicated!

The guys suddenly came forcing thierselves on her??
I get it.

they are up to no good.

they have a heart to rape an innocent looking girl in school??

I couldn't help it,, I hate seeing annoying acts like this so I made use of the skill I had learnt from
my teakwondo training.

i gnash my teeth together and attacked everyone of them.
I don't even know why I'm helping that girl right now,, but I'm already in for it and I can't back down for this dumb guy.

"How dare you attempt to rape a lady in this context?? Have you no shame??
If you were that disparate,
there are so many whores out there you this son of a bitch!!"" I said and I striked his kneels on the ground violently making it bleed.

I bartered his backbones with my kneels and I gripped his neck from the back, twisting it back.

"and who do you think you are to confront me?? I guess you
don't know who you are dealing with but too bad you are gonna pay for it later!!"" I expected him to beg for mercy but he it's like he isn't given up.

He raised his fist as if to strike me but I pouch him harder,,

"and what if I decide to kill you right now!!!"" I yelled and continue banging his head down.

he couldn't fight back nor could he touch a tip of my finger since I enchanted his both hands.

Diamond's pov

I sprinted out as fast as my legs could carry me galloping those boys who were chasing after me trying to get hold of me.

I swiftly deserted to an hideout,, the place was a bit dark and I leaned on my kneels peeping from a rare view as they lost track of me.

Ah thank goddess! I'm saved.

Ah the guy. masked guy-isn't he parker??

Yeah I want to believe he's Parker but then again why is he saving me? how did he showed up? How did he even find me there?

Seriously I don't know if I should be thinking about this right now or think about what could have happened to me if Parker haven't showed up.

And now he's saving me not just once but twice in just the two days he had spent here in Korea.