7

Miranda and Ben were going on dates every weekend. They were one month into their relationship.

"Okay the caterers will be here by 3:30" Miranda said into the phone.

"Hey, put that vase over there." Miranda pointed to the decorators.

"Hey baby." Ben said coming into their busy house.

"Baby." Miranda whined as he pulled her into a hug.

"Why do we have to do this again?" Miranda asked as she laid her face into his chest.

"Because in two years I will officially take part in the business, side by side with my dad and he wants the board members to get a sense of who I am. So this is the best way by hosting a huge dinner party and some investors will be here tonight as well." Ben explained.

"My point is why the hell do I have to do all the work?"

"Because you’re Miranda Bailey-Warren. A woman who can do it all better than Martha Stewart." Ben replied rocking back and forth with her in his arms.
“good response.” Miranda replied as he slid his hands down her body and rested them on her ass.

"Why do you always do that." Miranda asked curiously as she bit her lip.

"Because it's just a habit and it's so much of it. Like dam woman you are blessed." Ben replied now rubbing her butt.

Miranda laughed at him "it's impressive baby like dessert." Ben added licking his lips "I would eat you up Miranda." Ben whispered kissing the top of her ear.

Miranda shivered from pre arousal.
"Could you do that Benjamin?" Miranda asked at a whispered. She heard Callie talk about oral sex and she wanted to experience something.

"What?" Ben questioned shocked.

"Tonight." Miranda said firmly, she knew she didn't need to repeat her self, he knew what she was asking.

Ben looked down at Miranda and he felt himself start to harden. She was asking to be eaten and it was the most sexiest thing he has ever heard.

He wanted her badly, all the time. She was innocently sexy and little things she did turned him on.

Miranda's gaze held his and she watched as he licked his lips. "I will devour you." Ben told her and he hear a moan slip out of Miranda's throat.

"Tonight." Ben said firmly and he leaned down to kiss her. Miranda moved her lips against his and she dipped her tongue into his mouth tasting him. Ben swiped his tongue across hers as they battled for dominance.

"Eww you two get a room." A voice said walking into the house from the open front door.

Miranda blushed and put her face into Ben's chest. "You didn't tell me your brother was coming into town." Miranda said quietly.

"I didn't know either." Ben answered.

"Yeah I figured I can stay here with you all for the weekend." Curt said and Ben shook his hand. Miranda then popped him for being rude.

"No Curt, Me and my wife have plans tonight." Ben told him seriously.

"But you have 8 rooms in this house. I can be all the way on the other end." Curt said and Ben shook his head again.

"Ben." Miranda gasped.

"You mean to tell me you both are that loud during sex." making Miranda blush even harder.

"Don't worry about us. You can stay at the other house." Ben said firmly, he was not missing the chance to be a little sexual with Miranda. He was dying to know how she responded to sexual pleasure.