Chapter - 3

It was night but sleep was away from his eyes. He was thinking about last few days how his life took a drastic U-turn. How everything changed with a click of finger. He still remember the day when he saw Sunaina for the first time 7 months ago.

She was pure and innocent. He saw her helping an old lady with her stuff in mall. A week later he saw her lashing out at young boys who were assaulting a stray puppy. He wanted to interact but couldn't do so as he was getting late for his meeting, with a heavy heart he left. Once again he saw her at red light, she was with few policemen, later he got to know that she helped in rescuing 7 children's from child trafficking.

He was in awe of her, she was exactly like his dream girl, sweet, innocent, helping and humble yet full of valour. A girl without any flaw. He wanted her in his life but the question is how will he approach her? Soon his problem solved when he saw her in Dev's marriage, he decided then, it's now or never, he got to know that she is the daughter of their Doctor Mr. Indrajit Ahaluwalia. And that was it, He told his mother that he liked Doctor Ahaluwalia's daughter and wishes to marry her. Their families met alliance got fixed and then, rest is history.

"Tum ab tak soye nahi.. " Naina said coming inside their bedroom, she was chatting till late with her in laws, they are really nice.

"Nahi.. Wo, kal ek important meeting hai usi ke bare me soch raha tha" He was distracted.

She smiled "thik hai, magar zyada mat socho or jaldi so jao.. Hamesha ki tarah you'll nail it" She encourages him while he nodded. "Mein change karke ati hu" She went inside bathroom.

He saw her going inside and wonders how different she is to his imagination, she is fiesty and unstoppable unlike her sister.. Well her sister is ten steps ahead of her. Sunaina Ahluwalia is not what she shows herself to be, she is a cunning manipulative women, who only cares about herself.. Glad that he met ranveer just few days before their marriage and got to know about her true colors otherwise he would have regretted his decision of marrying her.

He was lost in his thoughts when she came out. A sweet fragrance of Jasmine hits his nostrils, he open his eyes and saw her standing in front of mirror combing her hairs. She was wearing a black silky night gown which was showing her curves perfectly. He got attracted to her the way her face was glowing. He got up and stood behing her she gave him a smile but her smile faded when he touched neck while keeping her hairs to one side.

She felt shiver ran down her spine as his lips rubbed against her neck. He held her from waist, rubbing it sensually. She rests her head against his chest feeling intoxicated with this new sensation. She is attractive, he admitted to himself. She moaned lightly making him take her in his arms. He laid her down and came over her, he unties her robe making it slip from her shoulders, he kissed her neck juncture, the sweet fragrance of her body was driving him crazy.

She slips her hand around his back when he left her abruptly and laid down on his side "good night Naina" He turns his back and went to sleep.

Naina felt rejected with his sudden dejection "ajeeb hai.. " She whispers and went to sleep.

####

"Rajveer tum mere bare me jaisa soch rahe ho wo galat hai, tumhe galatfehmi hui hai, ye sacchai nahi hai" Sunaina desperately wants to prove herself.

"Bilkul sahi kaha tumne, mein jaisa tumhare bare me sochta tha... Tum bilkul waisi ho hi naahi.. You are cunning and a manipulating bitch.. Who only knows how to play with someone's heart" He fired at her.

"Nahi nahi nahi.. Ye sach nahi hai, mein tumhe sab sach batati hu" He stops her.

"Keep it to yourself, am not interested.   Meri biwi mera intezar kar rahi hai, we are going for our honeymoon, tumse baat karke mujhe apna mood nahi kharab karna. And the good thing is.....waha koi nahi hoga" He smiles devilishly "mein jo chahe wo kar sakta hun" He scares her.