Chapter - 6-C

Flashback continues....

Kitne gehare halke, Shaam ke rang hain chhalke, Parvat se yun utare baadal
Jaise aanchal dhalke. Aur is pal mein koi nahi hai, Bas ek main hoon bas ek tum ho, Kuch na kaho kuch bhi na kaho.

It was the night of her birthday after wrapping up the party they are celebrating it alone on terrace all decked up with lights, flowers and candles...it was his next and last surprise for her birthday. He was singing her a song while Playing guitar. Just quality time in his arms, that's all she wants. She was having the best time of her life.

 She was having the best time of her life

"Tum to bade hi chupa rustam nikle

"Tum to bade hi chupa rustam nikle..gaana ata hai, guitar bajana ata hai...aur kya kya secrets hai tumhare?" She asks playfully.

He said filling her in arms "sabra karo..dheere dheere sab malum padega..abhi to puri zindagi padi hai".

She snuggles close in his chest, inhaling his musculine perfume "you seems mysterious, kabhi kabhi lagta hai jaise mein tumko janti hi nahi....kuch chhupa rahe ho?" She gazes in his eyes.

His eyes turns intense "Saare raaz abhi Jan jaogi?" Hos hold went tight over her "kya jaan na chahti ho?"

"Sab kuch" she said getting lost in his eyes.

"Filhal to itna jaan lo ki.." he pecked her lips "tum meri zarurat ban gayi ho....achi ya buri, malum nahi... " He traces the outline of her lips "tumhe khud se alag nahi hone de sakta.." he said getting lost in his mesmerising eyes. "Na jane tum me aisi kya kashish hai jo bar bar na chahte huye bhi mujhe tum tak kheeche le jata hai....."

Hearing his confession her heart fluttered. He wants her in the same way she wants him... He was about to kiss her when she stops him..."kya hua" he asks.

"Gaana.." she innocently asks.

"Abhi to gaya..tha"

"Firse ..please you sing so well" he was about to protest when she shows him her puppy eyes "it's my birthday".

He gives in seeing her innocent pleads.
He sings as his lips lingers around her neck and lips increasing her heart rate.

Sulagi sulagi saansein
Behki behki dhadkan
Mehke mehke shaam ke saaye
Pighle pighle tan man
Aur is pal mein koi nahi hai
Bas ek main hoon bas ek tum ho