Chapter - 11

"Meine doctor se reports le li hai.. She is 10 weeks pregnant" Gunny told Sunaina on phone while driving "Naina kya kar rahi hai? "

Sunaina saw her sleeping on bed "so rahi hai... " She takes  deep breath "agey kya karna hai Gunny, mujhe kuch samjh nahi araha hai".

He sighed " Mujhe bhi nahi pata.. Bas itnaa pata hai ki Naina ka hume bahot acha khayal rakhna hai... Considering her emotional state she is really weak, usey hume kisi bhi haal me koi stress ya takleef nahi dena hai". He hangs up.

"Shayad mujhe pata hai ki kya karna hai" Sunaina said to herself while looking at her sleeping form.

__________________

"Gunny mera mann nahi hai, I want to sleep" Naina protested.

"Aise kaise nahi hai.. Chalna padega, warna tera baccha bhi teri tarah lazy hoga.. Chal, light walk is good for health.. Come on" He insisted.

"Haa to subha ke 6 baje hai hum sham ko chalte hai na.. "

"Shaam ko bhi chalenge, but pehle abhi chal.. " He drags her out of house while she makes face "acha agar tu abhi walk pe chalegi to mein tujhe apne hath se teekhi chatpadi bhel puri banake khilaunga or raat ko ice cream, deal? "

"Agar aisa hai to theek hai.. Or chatpata ache se hona chahiye .. Ekdam mast" She said smacking her lips together.

"Jo hukum" They left laughing and joking when Rajveer saw them together, he felt bitter taste in his mouth, don't know why but he didn't felt good seeing them together like this.

He sits down on arm chair in garden with his eyes closed. He wants to stop her thoughts from wandering in his mind but he fails always..that too miserably. she is always there..like a ghost not letting him live in peace. But what is done is done, he can't undo anything.

"Sahab..." Rajveer saw a servant on his door "ye chath par safai karte waqt mila...shayad apke kaam ka hoga". He leaves him with an envelope.

Rajveer inspects it carefully, this was the same envelope which Naina wanted to give him on their anniversary as gift. She was looking so excited then about it. There was a childlike innocence on her face, she was glowing differently that night. What must be inside it? He tear opens the envelope and starts to read it's contents. He was feeling palpitations. His world spinned in that single moment. His hands started to shiver, his face turned pale

Pregnancy Test - Positive.

"Rajveer,... Mujhe kuch baat karni hai.. " He saw fearfully, Sunaina was standing in front of him. She was fumbling unable to join words.  "Mein yaha kuch baat karne ayi thi", he was numb to react. "Naina ke bare me.." he was not in his common sense.

"She is pregnant.. " He froze in the same position "maa banne wali hai wo tumhare bacche ki.... " She comes in front of him "your flesh, your blood.. Is breathing inside her" She softly said hoping that he will change now.

"Sab bhul jao Rajveer or apni nayi zindagi shuru karo... Apni patni ke sath, apne ane wale bacche ke liye.. You family is waiting for you" She can see his expression softening. "Apne ane wale parivar ko sambhal lo.. They needs you" She said hoping for good. He felt his heart beating loudly with the idea of having them.

Flashes of last night started to roam in front of his eyes. The was she was dancing with him closely. Going to late night drives together. Laughing and flirting. His demeanor suddenly changed...disgust consumed him. He was irked, Buble of jealousy started to bother him "I don't care about her, though this pregnancy wasn't planned  magar wo baccha mera hai, my flesh my blood....usey jiske sath rehna hai reh sakti hai after all aj kal uski shaamein kisi aur ki bahon mein beet to hai".