Chapter - 8

As promised, here is the early update.
_________

It's been three days since she left that house. Her paradise, which was her safe haven. She still couldn't believe that the last one year, which she considered as the most cherished and beautiful phase of her life was all fake. A beautiful lie. She was missing him, his warmth, his care, his creases, his kisses and his love..? Well there wasn't any love.? Atleast not for her.

She saw him everyday going to office and then coming back later in evening. She know his timings well. She tried to stop herself not to look at him but she miserably failed, she is helpless in the hands of her heart, which wanted to have just a single glimpse of him no matter how brutally he played with it.

If love can make you, then it has the power to break you into pieces, turn you into ashes. And same happened with Naina. Love is beautiful it's heaven, but at the same time its stupid, silly and painful. She never got to know, how and when she reached here.. In her room! No, it's his room now. His house, there isn't anything which she can call hers.. Not even him.

She saw his night clothes laying on bed, he must have left them here in morning while leaving for office. She shook her head, at his habit. She picks them up and neatly placed in cupboard. She was about to close and go when her gaze fell on a red saree. Her hand itched to touch it. She pulls it out, and stood in front of mirror trying it on. A soft smile starts to play on her lips she she remember that day when she first time wore this saree.

*Flashback*

They had to attend a reception party of his client, so he bought a beautiful red colour saree for her as she was cribbing that she didn't have any good saree as all of them are very heavy which she can't carry.

She comes out of washroom wearing it and asks while he was pouring water in glass from jug. "kaisi lag rahi hu mein".

He saw her and was struck watching her in saree. She was looking ethereal, a godess. His mouth was left open hanging "Maal" He blurted.

"Huh.. " She was flushed watching his reaction.

"Ahh... I mean Kamaal" He corrected his blooper.

"Pani beh raha hai" She said as he realised that his mouth was open for a long time. He quickly wipes his mouth rubbing against his shirt which he was wearing. "Muhh se nahi... Glass se" She teased him smirking.

He realised that the water he was pouring from jug started to overflow. He quickly placed the glass and jug on night stand and saw her smiling naughtily. "Mera mazak banaogi.. Abhi batata hu" He runs towards her.

"Arey., hum late ho jayenge.. " She giggled as he grabs her in his arms.

"Jana cancel... I have some other very important matter to look after " He said with need filled eyes as he took her on bed for another passionate night.

He ravished her for a long time, making her go breathless. His dominating ways always leaves her craving for more. The way he fills and complete her, she feels heaven.

*Flashback end*

"Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho" She saw him through mirror. He was standing at the door of his room. He saw that saree in her hand "ohh... Apna saman lene ayi ho. Good, mein inhe fekne hi wala tha...waise bhi mere ghar inke liye koi jagah nahi hai.. Faltu ki jagah bas ghere huye hai.. " He said without caring about her vulnerable state.

Tears brimmed in her eyes hearing his insensitive comments. The things, which he gifted her with so much affection holds no significance for him. How can he turn so frigid in just a snap of finger. "Kabhi sapne me bhi nahi socha tha.. Ki tum aise badal jaoge". She said in disbelief.