Chapter - 6-B

______MATURE CONTENT_______

Naina was laying on her bed missing her husband badly, he left for his business meeting this morning..and now at night she was missing him, his warmth, his passionate eyes, his impatient touch, his dominating hold over her... The way his lips creates havoc in her body... his lips, last time they did the most sinful yet desirable deed. she felt her Aderline rush as she remembers when he took her to the heights of ecstasy.

.Flashback.

Like usual she was preparing for bed, she saw time then looks at her overly busy husband. She sits down on her bed and admires her hot husband. It's soon going to be an year of their marriage but the passion in between them is still fresh and raw, he keeps on experimenting with her.

Rajveer felt her eyes on himself as he reads an important file, he smirks and closed the file. She soon busied herself in her phone when he comes near her with a packet in his hand... "Go, wear it". He said in dominating tone.

She looks up at him "ye pyaar se bhi bol sakte ho na...akadne ki kya zarurat hai" She said taking packet from him. "Jao nahi pehna mujhe kuch" she looks away.

He caught her up from arms making her stand on floor which surprised her "nahi pehnogi" he said looking straight in her eyes. She gulps down her saliva as he pasts his body against her "meri baat nahi manogi...Naina" he said huskily. She was feeling weak in her knees the way he was looking at her with passion, this is his effect on her.

"Bolo.." he was groping her hips sensually as he nuzzles her neck. She felt tingling sensation all over in her body "pehnogi na....manogi... na meri baat...hmm" his kissed right under her earlobe as she melted like wax. He know her weak point, he has observed her keenly in past months.

"Rajveerrr..." She moaned holding his collar wanting him to take her right here right know but she know he wouldn't do that just now. He loves to play with her, like a tiger does to his prey before devouring it. He will tease her, lick her, bite her, made her cry in pleasure...then fuck her.... mercilessly. until she begs him to stop, and give her, her release.

He give a tight squeeze on her butt making her gasp "Ho Naina...obey me, if you want it.....Go" he told her and she obeyed him like a good submissive giving him the satisfaction.

____

She comes out of washroom hesitantly, feeling shy in this outfit which was not covering her essentials properly "Rajveer...am.. it's, uncomfortable" she said shyly hiding herself behind door partially.

"Come out Naina, it's my order" he authoritatively said. Don't know why but whenever he talks like that she on her own accord, follows him blindly.

She comes out and saw that lights were dim.. there was a red hue of lights in room, giving their room all of sudden a fierce feel. She felt hot when saw her husband puffing cigarette with just a Pajama on, displaying his hot body for her eyes. The way he was looking at her with hooded eyes was making her panty wet. He took predatory steps near her.

 He took predatory steps near her