Chapter - 15

She was again looking out from. Balcony at her sister gloomily. She sighed "Rajveer.. " He just hummed while quickly going through his file before leaving "mein aj ghar ja rahi hu... Raat Wahi rukungi". She said looking out.

" Hmm.. " He raised his head from file after realising what she said "kyu? Kya zarurat hai raat ko waha rukne ki" He said not liking the idea of her staying away.

"Baat zarurat ki nahi meri marzi ki hai.. Mujhe didi ke sath rehna hai" She said nonchalantly, looking out from balcony door.

He went near and follows her gaze outside, she was staring at her house where Sunaina was tending flower with a smile, she saw him gazing at her sister.. Her heart burned the way he was looking at her, she was jealous of her own sister. "Tum chaho to..... I mean,... Sunaina can stay here.... Tumhe waha jane ki zarurat nahi hai" He said getting a bit reluctant of sending her away from him.

She was irritated now "mujhe waha jana hai to jana hai,. Meine pucha nahi hai tumse.. Sirf bataya hai, don't try to hold my reins." She said angrily getting away from that place, not liking the way he is trying to control her.

He sighed in defeat "fine, am doing nothing... Ja raha hu mein...aj kal isey meri kahi har bat ka ulta hi karna hai" He picked up his bag and left murmuring "weird mood swings".

_______________________

Sunaina was combing her hairs while Naina watches her keenly sitting on bed. She indeed looks beautiful, she always knew that her sister is stunning but to this extend she realised that today.

"Aise kya ghoor ghoor ke dekh rahi hai" Sunaina looks at her smiling through mirror wondering what's going inside that crazy brain of hers, she needs to flush it out before this crazy girl can weave weird scenario of it.

"You look beautiful didi" Sunaina was startled, she always use to complement her but today she couldn't make out the meaning behind it, there is some weird vibes she is getting. "You are so perfect.. In everything you do. Anyone can fall easily for you" Ok now this is getting serious.

"Kisi ne tujhse kuch kaha? Koi bakwas chiz dekhi ya padhi.. Jo aisi ajeeb si batein kar rahi hai.. " She turns and looks at her seriously.

She was still lost in her world "agar Ranveer na hota to apki aur Rajveer ki shaadi ho chuki hoti.. You guys would have been happily married".

Sunaina got up from her place and sits in front of her " Kya behki behki bataein kar rahi hai... That jerk said something to you". She was looking ready murder him only if she says yes.

Naina shook her head making her calm a bit "it's just a fact didi... Rajveer choose you not me... He loved you......and I think he still does" She said last in whisper.

"Naina.. " She was shocked

"Koi apse kyu pyaar nahi karega didi" She was almost the verge of crying "apme wo sab qualities hai jo koi bhi ladka apne life partner me dekhta hai...that's what Rajveer saw in you. Everything about you screams perfection, you are everything that I am not.. Apki hi behen hokar mujhme apke jaisi ek bhi quality nahi hai".

She sighs in helplessness "first of all apne dimag se ye baat puri tarah se nikal de that am perfect.. I have my own flaws, everyone has. Dusri baat.. Am glad that you are not like me... " Now sunaina had tears in her eyes "you are very strong Naina... Jo mein nahi hu. Agar tere jitni thodi si bhi himmat mujhme hoti na to chize aaj jaisi hai waisi nahi hoti" She said regretfully while Naina was confused.

"Or rahi baat Rajveer ki" She takes deep breath "we were never meant to be... Hum kabhi saath nahi hote.. Chahe Ranveer hota ya na hota" She can see confidence in her eyes about the fact "Rajveer never loved me" Naina looks at her questioningly "He THINKS that he loved me.. He was just attracted and attraction fades out with time..that's it" She makes her understand stand while giving her milk and medicines.