Chapter - 14

"Kya bakwas dekh rahi ho band karo isey" He was about to switch off tv when she screamed damaging his eardrums.

"Don't you dare... Back off, i wanna watch this" She was too much intrigued.

"Dekhna hai to kuch aur dekho, subha se ye sade gale chehre wali horror movies dekh rahi ho.. Bacche par kya asar hoga" he scolds her.

"Fuck you...!" She exclaimed in anger.

He was horrified "Naina...what are you saying, language" he scolds her lightly "bcche par kya asar padega".

She was irked "jab dekho bacha bacha.. Kabhi socha hai agar maa khush nahi rahegi to bacche par kya asar padega.. Maa ko khush rakho.. Baccha apne aap khush rhega"

He sighed in defeat, he has no power left to argue "fine jo karna hai karo, magar raat mein fir darna mat".

"Yeah yeah.. Whatever" She said totally ignoring him. He shook his head and laid down on couch to sleep, mumbling. He remember everytime when they use to watch horror movies, she would watch them with keen interest till the end and then at night she will snuggle into him like baby kitten scared for her life from unexisted ghost living under the bed.

He recalls the last time when they watched horror movie.

It was winters and they just finished watching, Rajveer had to go in study to prepare for early morning meeting while Naina was clinging to him. Like baby kangaroo.

"Naina mein dusre room mein hi to hu.. Kuch nahi hota.. Our house is not haunted for god sake".

"No no no... Mujhe akele nahi rehna bas.. Tum kahi nahi jaoge.. " She was hugging him, while he tried hard to resist her touch already turned on watching a exotic scene from Movie, he need to concentrate for meeting.

"Okay fine.. Mere sath study mein chalo" He said taking her with him.

"Noo.. Mujhe sona hai" She showed her puppy eyes.

He was trying not to melt down "naina you have two options, either follow me or stay here.. " He said exiting from room ignoring his temptation as she follows him like lost kid. While he worked for his presentation, she sits on his lap clinging him and dozed off. He was trying hard to keep his desire at bay which she was unknowingly provoking, griding her hips on his crotch.

He was trying hard to concentrate but whenever his gaze falls on her, he couldn't stop himself from kissing her cheeks or pecking her lips. Finally after an hour his work was completed. He looks at her, she was wearing a tshirt and a loose cotton shorts. He creased her bare legs sensually, her shorts ridden up revealing her panty line. He traced his finger around her bikini line making her wither in sleep.

He smirked thinking that it will do no harm if he plays a little with her after all she annoyed him all day to her hearts content. He rubs her core from above panty earning a low groan from her which satisfied him. He kissed her neck sensually as she turns her face. He latched his mouth on her breast and biting it lightly from above cloth as she moaned in sleep.

He first thought to leave things here but her response ignited the desire to have her right here and now.. He moves his hand inside her panty and foud her core slightly wet much to his pleasure he inserts finger inside her making her moan loudly as she woke up with sensation, she saw him with her drowsy eyes filled with desire.

He kissed her lips while pumping his finger in and out then whispers "I want you.. " All her sleep went away as she nodded with same desire.

He pushed the things away from table and made her lay down on it. He quickly pulls her shorts and lower down along with his. His cock springs out as he palms it stroking twice before entering her in haste. They both growled with sensation as his shaft fills her. Their bodies moving in same rhythm as he thrusts inside her wild.
He lifts her up from waist still inside her and smashed her back against the wall drilling her hard as her legs wrapped around his.