Chapter 74;

Omniscient pov

Brianna stood in the kitchen with Bryson as she washed dishes and Bryson sat on the counter sucking on strawberries.

She stared at the water as Bryson baby noises filled her ears and her mind swarm with thoughts.

Tamari hadn't spoke to her in a week so she took it as a confirmation that it was over between them.

Brianna began to drain the dish water as Tamari walked in the kitchen and Bryson looked up at him.

"Hey." Tamari said to Bryson rubbing his hair then looked at Brianna who turned around grabbing a napkin and looking at him.

"Look what I got you." Tamari said showing Bryson a blowpop.

"He can't eat that." Brianna said and Tamari shrugged opening it and putting it to Bryson mouth who tasted it then grabbed it quickly from Tamari.

"Damn nigga yo strong ass I was gone give it to you." Tamari said.

Brianna shook her head then took her ponytail holder from off her arm and put her bushy hair in a ponytail as Tamari stared at her.

"I'm going back home to my mom I got me and Bryson a ticket we leave in four days." Brianna said and tamari leaned against the counter facing her.

"Then what?" He asked her.

"What do you mean then what?" She asked.

"You go back to North Carolina then what you gone do stay with your mom? You and Bryson gone share that room then what?" Tamari asked her and she sighed.

"You haven't talked to me in a week because you think I cheated on you Tamari and I didn't and I know I didn't because I know ty wouldn't have sex with me drunk." Brianna said.

"You not answering my questions. What do you have in North Carolina? Last time I checked nobody in North Carolina paying your tuition or shit." He said and she shook her head.

"You know what Tamari fuck you, you offered to pay that shit I didn't beg you to do anything leave me the fuck alone." Brianna said taking the lollipop from Bryson and throwing it on the floor and picking her baby up as he started to cry.

She went upstairs to Bryson room grabbing their bags and throwing them down the stairs.

Then went to her and Tamari room grabbing her phone, charger, and car keys.

She walked down the stairs as Bryson screamed in her ear and Tamari sat on the other set of stairs.

"I brought you that car too." He said and she looked at him throwing the key on the floor and stomping it until all the buttons was smashed in.

"Fuck you." Brianna said crying and pulling out her phone ordering a uber to the nearest hotel.

Tamari stared at Brianna as her and Bryson both cried.

"You not financially stable to take care of Bryson so I'm confused on why you even taken him." Tamari said.

"I'm more than able to take care of my son Tamari." Brianna said.

"With what money?" He asked her and she shook her head.

"I can't even be mad because this is my fucking fault." Brianna told herself.

"Should've listened to my mom she's always right." Brianna said crying.

"Nah you should've never cheated, but now I see how you felt all them times." Tamari said.