Chapter 22;

Brianna pov:

Brianna pov:

I stared in my vanity mirror doing my makeup. Today was my graduation day and I couldn't be happier.

I finally got to get my diploma and prepare to go off to college.

As I continued to do my makeup my phone rung and I looked and seen nijah contact.

I quickly answered and put the phone up to my ear.

"Brianna I need a favor." She said and I smacked my lips.

"What is it?" I asked her rolling my eyes applying lipgloss to my lips.

"I'm getting my hair curled right now and I'm not gone have enough time to go home and get my cap and gown so can you please go to my house and bring it to the graduation with you, by time I'm done I'm not gone have time to Grab it." She told me.

I looked at my digital clocked and sighed. We had 2 hours until the graduation started and nijah wanted to be this irresponsible.

"Nijah im still not done getting ready." I told her.

"Please I don't want to be late." She pouted into the phone.

"Fine." I sighed and she squealed in excitement making me frown.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her and she stopped.

"Because I'm grateful to have you nobody else would be doing this for me." She said and I nodded my head standing up pulling down my dress.

I had on a plain white dress, it was simple but really cute.

"How am I going to get inside your house?" I asked her.

"The spare key is under the porch vase." She told me and I muttered "mhm".

"Where is your cap and gown exactly I don't have time to be searching for it I don't want to be late." I told her.

"Either in the living room Or on my bed." She said and I groaned.

"Thank you bestie bye." She said quickly hanging up.

I walked out of my room going downstairs seeing my mom and her boyfriend talking in the kitchen.

"You look beautiful bri." My mom complimented me with a smile.

"Thank you." I said giving her a smile right back.

"I need to borrow the keys." I told her and her her smile dropped.

"Why Brianna?" She asked folding her arms.

"Nijah's getting her hair done and she left her cap and gown at home and she wants me to get it and bring it to the graduation for her." I said.

"Nijah needs to be more responsible you can't always save her ass." She told me.