Chapter 3 - The Student Council

Shirogane is at his desk

Shirogane is at his desk. No one else is here yet.

"Ah! Shinomiya. You're here." Miyuki said.

"Yes, President...how much progress have you made so far?" Kaguya said while coming out of the door and going over to his desk.

"I'm moslty finished with everything, the work Ishigami did was well needed." Shirogane realizes something.

"....So we could relax for the next few days upcoming to the school dance."

Shirogane realizes that the pictures that Kaguya showed him earlier is in his phone! This flusters him a lot and tries to hide his phone!

Kaguya saw this, and knew something was up, but she wasn't sure. Right now, she isn't playing any antics, she genuinely wants to see a photo of her on his phone.

"Hey President, can I see something on your phone?"

"Why is that?"

"I want to know whether or not you've saved any of my pictures on your phone."

"I did tell her that I saved pictures of her on my phone. I assume that she wants to know if I saved those photos on her phone. However...I didn't tell her I save lewd photos of her on my phone! She might get angry...."

"President...you're saving lewd photos of me without my permission? How dirty."

Kaguya says this in Shirogane's mind with the classic "How cute

Kaguya says this in Shirogane's mind with the classic "How cute." pose!

"I absolutely cannot let that happen!"

"I've told you that I have saved photos on my phone haven't I?"

"I know, I trust you. I mean one specific photo."

"One specific photo, huh? Well that doesn't sound like the two photos I saved..."

"What's the photo specifically?"

"I think I forgot about it, but if I see it I'll know what it is."

"That's interesting...well I can presume that the photo she's talking about isn't the same photos on my phone." <————- This is true.