Chapter 4 - Final Preparations

In school...

While walking together, Kashiwagi and Tsubasa see a pamphlet about the school dance.

"Oh? What's this?" Kashiwagi said.

"I think it's a pamphlet about the school dance coming up." Tsubasa replied.

"You knew?"

"Yeah. I overheard some students talking about it this morning."

"And you didn't tell me huh..." Kashiwagi said.

"Well, I wasn't sure if it was real. I just wanted to make sure of it first."

"I see, well do you want to go?" Kashiwagi said to Tsubasa while smiling.

"Sure! I'm not to good at dancing though..." Tsubasa said while putting his hand behind his head.

"Well, I'll just have to teach you then." Kashiwagi replied.

In the student council room...

Kaguya is sitting next to Shirogane who is sitting next to Ishigami, and Miko is sitting next to Chika

"I have to give thanks to everyone inside this room for your hard work. President, Iino, Ishigami and Chika. You all worked hard to get this project finished as fast as possible." Kaguya said.

"Miko, you did a great job dealing with the Committee and the dance items at the same time. I didn't expect anything less from you." Kaguya said to Miko.

"Thank you, Shinomiya-senpai. I just did what needed to be done." Miko said while smiling.

"Chika, the work you did with your club was well needed. The musical instruments, the chairs, and the food have been organized properly because of you. You've also helped distributed pamphlets about the schedule." Kaguya said while smiling.

"No need to thank me Kaguya, I just did what I had to do." Chika happily said.

"But we can't forget about what Ishigami did though. We wouldn't be able to order as much as we did, organize as much funds and projects as we did, and among other things without him. I also have to thank Ishigami as well."

"Well I guess Ishigami did some work too..." Chika disappointingly said.

"What's with that reaction..." Shirogane thought while looking at Chika.

"Though overall, you, the President and Iino did the most work, I think you all three deserve thanks as well. Especially Iino." Ishigami said while playing on his switch.

"Why Iino especially? The President did more work than her, technically." Kaguya asked.

"Well, it's because Iino-" Ishigami said until he was stopped because he was interrupted.

"Ishigami said especially me because he recognizes that I was able to stack up to the President." Iino said.

"Huh..." Ishigami confusingly looks at Miko and realizes why she said that. He wonders why she would keep it a secret afterwards.