Chapter 4 Bonus

The President had already scheduled everyone's positions for the dance weeks in advance so they could prepare. He also negotiated with the school administration about the rules and schedule.

While the President was doing his work for the school dance, he spent his weeks practicing how to dance without the help of Kaguya this time, unlike the ballroom dance. However Hayasaka did give him in person and online lessons occasionally.

Chika was practicing on her singing...

Mikado and the other people who are going to assist him in dancing also practiced... (their name...The Dancing Squad!)

Hayasaka and the other people who are going to assist her in singing also practiced... (their name...The Singing Squad!)

Chika visited Miko to talk about their plans for the ballroom dance...(Chika brought up Ishigami a few too many times...which made Miko both excited and uncomfortable.)

Ishigami didn't really do anything to practice, because he really didn't need to. All he did was program the beats for all of the song Chika and others were going to play.

Chika did the most work overall practicing. She helped Mikado's and Hayasaka's group to sing and dance went over to Miko's house to figure out what she was doing.

Ishigami programmed beats and songs.

The President spent his practice time to figure out how to dance. He also did occasional video meetings and meetings in person to discuss the schedule and what's going to be happening exactly. The people participating understood and practiced and rehearsed based off of the schedule and structure.

Miko figured out ways for her to ask Ishigami to dance, and also practiced dancing as well. Miko also negotiated with the committee and the neighborhood association to make sure the school dance goes smoothly.

Kaguya helped the President to dance, while also letting her family sow her own dress.

Mikado, Hayasaka and The Dancing and Singing Squad™️ were practicing to dance and sing as well.

The student council helped distributed pamphlets about the schedule and what's going to happen at it.

Basically...

Everyone is prepared!!!

May 10th, Chapter 5 is going to be published!