Chapter 5 - The School Dance

Shortly after the Student Council was dismissed...Ishigami talked to Iino.

"Iino!" Ishigami called Iino right as she was about to leave.

"Yes, Ishigami?" Miko looked back towards Ishigami.

"Why did you lie to Kaguya? You deserve to have your thanks as well."

"Well, I'm already going to get my thanks from you, so there's no need." Miko said as she leans her back on the wall. "Besides, you did a lot of work for yourself. You deserve all the appreciation you can get. I don't want to take that from you, especially when I also got my thanks from Kaguya and Shirogane."

This surprises Ishigami.

"Is that how you thought of it?" Ishigami said.

"Yeah."

"You know, you can be pretty caring and thoughtful at times, Iino. I didn't really expect you to think that way." Ishigami said.

"Well, I guess so. But, if you think that then continue to expect being surprised from me." Miko said with a smile on her face.

"I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." Ishigami said.

"I'd say it's a good thing, but it's ultimately up to you to decide." Miko gets up and starts walking toward the door. However, she stops as she opens it.

"Also, this little secret is just between us two, alright?" Miko smugly said with her finger on her lips while looking back at Ishigami.

"Alright, I got it." Ishigami said while smiling.

"See you tomorrow." Miko said while walking out.

"See you tomorrow too, Iino."

Miko smiles and stops for a bit and then walks out.

Ishigami thinks for a bit.

"Is it just me or is she getting more...mature?"

The next day in the dance preparations room...near the gym: 9:00 AM

Shirogane looks at his watch and realizes it's time to go inside the preparations room. He opens the door and arrives shortly after.

Shirogane is wearing a dark blue tuxedo with a dark red tie.

Kaguya is wearing a long dark red dress.

Chika is wearing a medium length colorful white and pink dress.

"Is everyone here?" Shirogane says as he walks inside the room.

Note: I couldn't really find a better photo, so just imagine everyone except Ishigami (LOL) in their school dance outfits

Note: I couldn't really find a better photo, so just imagine everyone except Ishigami (LOL) in their school dance outfits. Also, Imagine everyone more further apart than they actually are.
Everyone inside the room looks at Shirogane and is shocked. Shirogane goes towards the trio.