Chapter 1 - Miko and Ishigami

Setting:

"Hey Koba-chan," Miko said suddenly while she was handling something about the current school dance

"Hey Koba-chan," Miko said suddenly while she was handling something about the current school dance. This made her think about Ishigami, which made her flustered at the thought of it.

"Yes, Miko?" Kobachi responded.

"...I don't think I'm coming to the Disciplinary Committee Meeting today." Miko said while slightly blushing, this blushing continues for sometime.

Osaragi is surprised.

"And why is that?"

"Well, while doing this stuff about the school dance, I had an epiphany."

"..." Osaragi stayed silent while looking at Miko.

"...This epiphany made me think that the school dance holds more precedent!" Miko said assertively.

"But the meeting that we'll have in the Committee will be about the school dance. Besides, saying that takes more precedent is completely out of character for you."

"Well, I feel like I should just do more work concerning the school dance by itself, rather than simply just dealing with what the committee wants to do about the dance. It may be out of character, but the things that I've done so far has consistently been out of character for me. This one's no different."

"If that's your reasoning, then are you going to the Student Council room?"

"Huh? How did you know?" Miko said surprisingly.

"Its quite obvious..." Kobachi cut herself off, while looking out of the window.

The silence lasted for a moment, before Miko broke it with a curious question.

"...What makes it so obvious?"

"The fact that you have never really missed a committee meeting, and you never really come up with excuses for missing it. Even with a broken arm you still went there..."

"Well...that's true, however, something just tells me that I should go there. It's like these feelings won't stop building up inside of me at the thought, and I just get nervous..." Miko said while holding her chest, putting her head down, while blushing.

"Well, if your feelings are telling you to go, then you should go."

"You're not going to stop me from going?"

"Why would I? I'll come up with a proper excuse for you when I get there. And besides, everyone deserves to listen to their feelings." Osaragi said so with a monotone tone.

"Alright, then. Thank you." Miko got up out of her chair while getting her stuff.

"Miko...for everything that has happened so far, I think this is the best I can compensate for you. Even though I have been in conflict with your feelings, I hope you can accept my indirect apology, and many apologies afterwards. This is just how I go about with the feelings of those I care about, just like in the past when I did have feelings for someone."