Opening Chapter

Setting: Shirogane is sitting on the President's chair, while Kaguya is on the couch, preparing the work for the school dance

"Hey Shinomiya..." Miyuki said, which promptly catches Kaguya's attention.

"Yes, President?" Kaguya turns her head back.

"We're one week behind on preparing for this school dance...do you have any ideas on what we should do to speed up progress?"

Kaguya gets up and goes towards Shirogane's desk.

"We already have the resources, all we have to do is organize them accordingly. We're not short of manpower either, and with current estimates we could be done in about a week. The DJ booth construction is finished as well."

"That's if we go with traditional standards for a school dance. I want to make this more special, since this our last year here. That's why I ordered the DJ booth construction."

"Special? As in?"

"Well, it's a surprise."

"Surprise?" This made Kaguya even more curious. "Is there a reason as to why that is?" Kaguya continued. "I'm sure if it was something as simple as being associated with the DJ booth then you would be more comfortable with telling me this surprise."

"However, giving you a reason would defeat the point of a surprise wouldn't it?"

"How interesting, President. Is this surprise similar to the "surprise" just over a week ago?" The words from Kaguya ironically surprised the President.

The "surprise" here refers to when Miyuki had kissed Kaguya out of nowhere as a surprise, and she thought that he was going to do something similar to surprise the entire school!

"W-what caused you to say that? Obviously I would never make something so indecent apart of the Student Council's plans." Said the President while blushing and hitting the desk with the images from over a week ago flashed over his head. He wasn't actually planning this, however, he was flustered and surprised by Kaguya's response.

"It's fascinating how flustered you are. Tell me, are you actually planning on doing that?" Kaguya said smugly.

The President quickly came to his sense however.

"Flustered? Is that a joke? I was merely surprised at your suggestion. Doesn't it say more about how indecent you are that you implied that you thought I was planning that?"

"Obviously not, I was simply referring to your "surprise" from a week ago."

"Well in that case, we both have pure minds about this school dance." The President lied. He didn't want to do something similar a week ago, but he did wanted to do something "romantic".

"Yes, such acts are too vulgar to be performed inside such a prestigious school." The Vice President lied. She secretly wanted him to do what he did to her a week ago!