Volume 1 Extras:

The creation of the school dance event:

In the student council room, with Ishigami sitting on the couch playing on his switch, Miko is studying on the couch Ishigami is on having some distance between them, Shirogane is sitting in the president's chair, and Fujiwara is talking to Kaguya parallel to where Ishigami and Miko are sitting.

"There's not much work to do anymore. The club meeting and the ballroom dance has already been finished." Shirogane said as he finished up his duties for the day.

"Is that a bad thing, President?" Kaguya replied.

"Not exactly, but it just feels weird, you know..." The President replied.

Kaguya gets up and goes towards the President and pats his head.

"Well at least you don't have as much work anymore." Kaguya said while blushing, and the President is blushing a little.

"Hmmm....I have an idea!" Chika lights up.

"We should do a school dance! This time most of the student body will participate!"

"That sounds like a great idea. Let's try it, President." Kaguya said while smiling and looking at Shirogane.

Shirogane puts his head up.

"Alright, does anyone disagree with a school dance?"

"I'm fine with it. There's not much to do anyway." Ishigami said.

"What about you, Iino?" Shirogane said.

"Uh...it's fine, I guess...." Miko replied.

"We'll do a school dance then!" Shirogane said.

"Yay!" Chika replied.

Miko was so nervous of the prospect of Ishigami and herself dancing again, she started sweating.

Ishigami is also nervous of the prospect of dancing with Miko again, he started slightly blushing at the thought of it.

Ishigami is fast at calculations:

"How are you so fast with calculating these numbers?" Miko said.

"When you do it over and over again it just comes naturally." Ishigami said while typing on his laptop.

"Yet you're still doing bad on math..." Miko replied.

A few moments later...

"Finished the finances." Ishigami said.

"I'm honestly impressed..." Miko replied.

Ishigami looks over to see Miko not finished.

"Ha! I won this time around!"

The day after Ishigami completed his work:

"You completed this much in a short amount of time...I'm impressed!" Kaguya said.

"I forgot how scary you can be Shinomiya..."

"Well, don't try to do anything like that again, okay?" Kaguya said with a smile on her face.

"Got it..." Ishigami replied.

Miko apologizing to Ishigami - Chapter 3

"I really am sorry for thinking you do something indecent to me, Ishigami." Miko said while slightly bowing.

"Its fine, don't worry about it." Ishigami replied. "By the way, what did you even think that I did to you anyway?" Ishigami said to Miko.

"Nothing, don't worry about it." Miko said while slightly blushing.

"You're that embarrassed huh...I see..." Ishigami said while smiling.

"What's that smile for?!" Miko said.

Ishigami chilling on discord - Chapter 6

"Finally the school dance is over...I can now game and chill with my friends on the disc." Ishigami said while putting on his headphones while he's in his bedroom.