took you long enough.

Hey guys, i just wanna say thanks to everyone that responded to last 'chapter'. It really helped and everytime I got sad or something I just looked at the comments and got over it. Because of you guys and my best friend, also known as my husband, (not an actual husband just really good friends.) Im not stressing it as much.  Anyway. As promised heres a new chapter! If any of you ever need help just DM me, I'm sure you know how to do that and I'll give you my discord. Once again thank you all. ON TO THE CHAPTER!!

Kathys POV.
(No fancy things for Kathy.)
It was about 10 minutes after I had texted the snake and he finally responded,

🐍 bitch: im not helping you anymore.

Me: dont you remember out deal? I have dirt on you and i can fuck your life up.

🐍 bitch: I sooooo care about that. I hung out with the emo yesterday, and keeping my reputation is sooo worth fucking jis life up.

🐍 bitch: also maybe people knowing how I got my scar isnt a big deal. Why? Because its not my fault. Go fuck yourself.

Me: you'll regret this!

🐍 bitch: 811990-im sorry but the person you are trying to reach has blocked you. Better luck next time bitch.

I throw my phone on my bed and yell. My parents arnt home they were too busy, god. I have them. They never have enough time for me. Ever since I was little they always gave me things and I have everything but their attention. I think I used to have a friend but I remember not likeing them. I cant even remember their name so who cares?

Anyway, looks like I'll have to text him myself then tell the school about snake faces abusive dad. Ya that right, thats why he has that ugly thing on his face. I saw it happen because I followed him home one day and on said day his dad decicded the burn him. How sad..

Back to my plan. (Kathy. That is a dick move and you fucking know it.) I'll simply text Virgil giving him the video of what I heard then he'll have to listen to me if he doesn't want to be caught.

I take out my phone and see a News notification about Anxiety. I honestly liked the killer, he seemed to only kill for a reason and the killing were not by me so I dont have to worry about him.

But now it seems no one has to because the news report read:

Braking News- killer Anxiety has been marked as presumably dead. Cops have given this information because Anxiety hasn't made a single kill since the 13 of May. Around one month ago. At last the streets can feel at peace! This is a day of celebration.

Hm, I feel like they are not telling us something but who cares? Time to text VV.

Me: I know what you are hiding.

·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·§·

°·°·^·´~Virgil pov~´·^·°·°

I was laying on my couch with princy, we were watching a Disney movie. But then my phone went off. Thinking it was my job or more importantly Patton I took out my phone and looked at it.

Unknown: I know what you are hiding.

What? I'll just be sarcastic and emo, that should get them to leave me alone.

Unknown: I know this is Virgil. And I know that you've killed someone.

Who is this? It seems I was looking at my phone for too long because princy put a hand on my phone and pushed it down so I would be looking at him.

"Are you okay? You were looking at your phone like you were gonna kill someone." He said and before he could see my phone I shut it off. Even if its just a lie he can't know, because if they so know.. I won't lose him. He'll know one day but not today, only when I know he wont leave.

"Ya I'm fine, just a text for someone I dont like." I said putting my phone down and put my arms back around Roman, I'll deal with it later.

"Aww thats so sad.. Will a kiss make you feel better?" He asked moving closer to my face,

"Hmmmm, I dont know, we'll have to find out." I said also getting closer, then our lips connected, in a small loving kiss. We pull apart after a couple seconds and just look at one another. For once I wasn't over thinking, and had almost completely forgotten about the text I just got. Honestly it's crazy how all this happened, but glad it did nonetheless..

(Cough cough- if you're re reading this, no you're not crazy, I got rid of the smut- my Aroace self couldn't handle the cringe of it.. so enjoy this instead!!)

I get broken from my thoughts by Romen shifting into a sitting position next to me but still leaning against my arm, I could almost say I'm happy. "Do you wanna watch a movie, and maybe spend the night?" I asked looking at him, "of course I would! I mean.. on one condition, no- two- wait no, three!" He gets louder as he continues with funny little hand jesters,

"Okay what are they?" I ask watching him as he stands up and grabs a notebook and marker, I laugh at his over dermaticness but don't stop him. He looks at me then to the paper then finely he's done and holds up a page that says 'ROMANS THREE CONDITIONS!' In a pretty handwriting,

"Okay one" He flips the page, "You must die my hair red. I know you have the dye I saw it." He said showing me a peace of paper that had the exact thing written down on it.

"Two." He flips to the next page, "the movie MUST be Disney. " I laugh at this and nodded. "And three!" He flips the page again, "You must give me PG cuddles." I laugh at the way he put this and nodded my head again. He smiles and we both walk to get the hair die, tonight will be fun.

But.. first I still have to take care of that number, I tell Roman I'll be right back because I have to get changed into old cloths and give him an old hoodie of mine to do the same, I walk to my room open my computer and within 5 minutes I've figured out who it was and surprise surprise, it's Kathy.

She must go.
~·~·~··~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~~··~·~·~·~·

-Kathy pov-

Does he not care? Its been an hour. And he's seen the texts. Why isnt he responding!? Doesn't he know I can ruin his life!?! But fine. No response fine. I'll just have to show him it at school

€€€€€€£££££€€€€££££££€€€
We may have said bye to smut, but now we say hello to fluff and I now know what to do next chapter. 1166 words.