~15~

"I swear to fucking god I will throw you two out of the car!" Sooyoung yelled at Heejin and Hyunjin. "This is a family outing!"

The car was actually stuffed to the brim. Considering the car had only six seats, it was amazing that they managed to fit 8 bodies in there. Sooyoung was the only one sitting alone, since she was the one to drive. Haseul was perched on Vivi's lap, but the scene in the front of the car was much different than the one in the back.

"You just swore!" Yeojin shouted gleefully at the Senior, and Haseul facepalmed.

"My eyes!" Screamed Yerim. "They burn, they burn!"

Yes, they had decided to bring Yeojin and her friend on their beach excursion. Being Haseul's sister, Haseul thought it would be nice to bring her, but then Yeojin wanted to bring her friend. Then somehow Sooyoung's little sister had been brought along too, she was the only one who wasn't screaming about something. In fact, she wasn't even dressed for the beach, in clothes that looked suspiciously like pajamas and a Nintendo switch in her hands, she was just peacefully relaxing on Jiwoo's lap.

Yerim and Yeojin on the other hand, were in the middle, and sitting next to one of the grossest things Vivi had experienced. Since Haseul was in her lap she couldn't turn around, but even the audio of Hyunjin and Heejin making out was disturbing.

"Guys," Haseul gagged. "You're sitting next to seven year olds,"

Heejin and Hyunjin were paying them no mind. Heejin was seated on her girlfriend's lap much in the way Vivi had been on their first date (the same seat too...Vivi blushed at the thought), making out with a particular passion that was not much appreciated by the younger members of the party.

"Your friends are weird," Said Sooyoung's little sister, directed to Jiwoo, Vivi assumed.

"They're not my friends anymore," Jiwoo shook her head in disappointment. "This is a new low, even for them,"

"No one is going to want to eat the food I packed if you guys keep this up," Haseul said sadly, putting her head on Vivi's shoulder and pouting cutely.

"You packed food?" Yerim's eyes lit up.

"Hyunjin," Vivi said in mandarin. "I can literally hear whatever is going on back there. It's disgusting,"

"Vivi!" Hyunjin pulled away from her girlfriend to gape at the oldest girl. "I have needs,"

"Ew. Please don't act on those so called "needs" in front of children. Or I'll tell Haseul to confiscate your bread rations,"

Hyunjin gasped. "You wouldn't,"

"Don't test me,"

Hyunjin begrudgingly pulled away, and the whole car breathed a sigh of relief.

"I need some bleach for the things I just witnessed," Yeojin stated after a moment of silence.

"Doesn't your sister have a girlfriend?" Yerim cocked her head. "Don't you see that all the time?"

Vivi blushed at the thought of Yeojin walking in on her and Haseul making out. She'd literally die of embarrassment.