~00~

started: June 3rd 2020
ended: July 5th 2021

final word count: 83,210
^not to brag but that's longer than the first Harry Potter book

damn okay I didn't ever think I'd be writing this

I feel really lucky that I've had so many people read this story and the fact that you liked it makes me so happy. I'm not really good at finishing things but all the support and love I've gotten has made it easier. I love posting because I see all these people immediately vote and comment nice things which is really appreciated more than you know. this is cringy but wattpad feels like a really nice space where you guys always treat me so kindly so I hope that my stories show my gratitude for you all.

Thank you to the people who read as soon as I post and always say something nice every chapter, theres too many of you to tag but you know who you are and I really hope that you'll like the stuff I post in the future because seeing your interactions is one of the best parts of my day.

I can't believe I've spent over a year writing this. I really hope that this story has lived up to your expectations and that you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed reading it. I never thought I could finish this. Here I am, and I'm really going to miss seeing everyone's comments.

damn it I am sad.

I hope the ending was satisfactory for everyone, Vivi and Haseul live happily ever after because that's what they deserve. Vivi and Haseul are finally back together in real life too, everyone keep voting to get them their first ot12 win :)

thank you for all the votes and comments<3

goodbye :,)
(but not really I'm never gonna stop writing gay fanfiction)