~18~

Jinsoul's knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel too tightly, and her eyes were focused straight ahead even as Sooyoung sat down in the passenger's seat, a serious look on her face.

"How do you know?" Jinsoul asked bluntly, confused that Sooyoung didn't put up more of a fight about going. The only reason Sooyoung wasn't resisting right now would be if she knew.

"Vivi called me," Sooyoung's voice was quiet, yet filled with anger. "Told me what happened,"

"You're not going to try and stop me?" Jinsoul asked.

Sooyoung shot her a devilish smile and sat her bag down on her lap, then pulled out a baseball bat. "This fucker is getting what he deserves,"

Jinsoul felt a little better knowing Sooyoung was on her side. She knew Vivi wasn't on board with this and Haseul was probably furious, and Jungeun...Jinsoul shook her head. Jungeun would be okay. She'd make sure of it. First though, she was going to take care of a problem. The problem being Shiwoon.

"You know everyone. You know Shiwoon?" Jinsoul asked as they started driving.

"I do know him. He's a freshman in college," Sooyoung nodded. "What about him?"

Jinsoul was silent, brooding. "Well, it looks like we're paying a visit to his college,"

Sooyoung took out her phone and was able to find his location easily, Jinsoul almost felt sorry for him. No, she didn't feel bad at all. He was getting what was coming to him.

"Jungeun," Sooyoung said quietly, and Jinsoul tensed. "She's okay, right?"

"Define "okay"," Jinsoul muttered.

"Vivi said she's at her apartment," Sooyoung said. "You've seen her, I haven't. I'm asking how she is,"

"Sooyoung..." Jinsoul shook her head, ignoring the tears pooling in her eyes. "I hate myself for letting her get hurt. She says she's fine, but I don't know,"

Sooyoung grimaced and put her hand on Jinsoul's shoulder. "It's not your fault,"

"She was scared of me," Jinsoul whispered. "Scared of what I'd say. That's why she went to Vivi and not to me," Her voice broke off into a sob and she felt Sooyoung squeeze her shoulder.

"I'm sure that's not-"

"Vivi told me. Said that Jungeun was scared of my reaction. She thought I might get mad at her. Blame her or something,"

"Jinsoul, she knows you wouldn't. Anyone who spends more than 10 minutes around you two knows that you love her unconditionally. You would never think something that stupid,"

"Then why-"

"She isn't thinking rationally. She's scared, Soul," Sooyoung reminded her. "But you saw her, was she still scared of you?"

"No," Jinsoul shook her head vigorously. "I should've stayed with her. I hope she hasn't woken up to miss me,"

Sooyoung leaned back in her seat and put her face in her hands. "This is crazy,"

"Yeah," Jinsoul breathed. "I don't know how to help her,"

"None of us do," Sooyoung said. "But you always do what's best for her. I admire that about you,"