~13~

Vivi was so nervous. In order to start dating someone, you had to go on a date, right? And in order to go on a date, you had to talk to them, and hold their hand, and meet their parents-

She was stressed, to say the least. Being around Haseul had always been easy, even when she was hopelessly crushing. Now, she had to do all the things a girlfriend was supposed to do. Which was what? She didn't know. Wouldn't Haseul be frustrated or annoyed with her quietness?

"Hey," Haseul said with a soft smile as she opened the door.

Vivi almost choked on her spit. Haseul looked amazing. She was wearing a yellow sundress, paired with a black leather jacket and hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her grin made Vivi blush and self consciously pull at her shirt, she should've dressed up more.

"Hi," Vivi blurted. "You look...nice,"

Instead of commenting on her nervousness, Haseul just giggled and opened the door wider, inviting Vivi inside. Vivi stepped inside behind her, feeling very self conscious. She'd been here before, but that was just as friends. Now, her being here meant something entirely different.

Haseul was so close to her, Vivi cautiously stepped back, but Haseul just smiled at her assuringly. Vivi blushed, feeling like a little boy at the way she couldn't manage to look Haseul in the eye. Not that she didn't want to, she could stare at Haseul's eyes all day.

Vivi cleared her throat. "Hi,"

"Hi," Haseul replied, equally as nervous and shy. "Again,"

They both jumped as a loud bang resounded around the house, and Vivi heard the patter of little feet upstairs.

Haseul whispered in her ear. "My family may have figured out-"

"Vivi!" Cried Yeojin, running down the stairs and towards the pair with a wide smile. "Yay!"

The little girl rushed towards them and launched herself towards Vivi, wrapping her legs in a tight hug. Vivi smiled down at her.

"Hey there Yeojin," She said, happy to see the girl again. "I see you got your blonde hair,"

"Yeah!" The girl let go of Vivi to twirl it between her fingers. "But now Jinsoul has black hair, so we can't be matching," She pouted. "We have matching hair though, I get to match with Haseul's girlfriend!"

"Yeojin!" Haseul scolded, more sheepish then embarrassed.

"She is your girlfriend though," Yeojin raised her eyebrows. "Do you think Jinsoul will let me be her girlfriend?"

"She has a little bit of a crush on Jinsoul," Haseul whispered in Vivi's ear. Vivi's skin felt warm at their proximity.

"Well there's no way Jungeun can compete with her," Vivi joked. "And you and your sister seem to have the same taste in women,"

"Stop," Haseul blushed, hiding her face by turning away, which made Vivi giggle even more.

"Vivi, do you think I could be Jinsoul's girlfriend?" Yeojin asked hopefully.

"I think Yerim would be upset with you if she found out your dating someone," Haseul poked the kid. The 7 year old gave her the biggest eye roll Vivi had ever seen.

"Ew, Yerim's not my girlfriend," Yeojin gagged. "Gross,"

"Right," Haseul said disbelievingly. "Where's Mom?"

"Kitchen," Yeojin said dismissively. "Vivi, can you play with me?"

"Me and your sister are going to go, um, out," Vivi explained shyly.