1O: sunflower

𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

MIKASA'S ROOM 1:16 AM

- knock knock-

"who is it!" mikasa said irritated

"jean, now lemme see your hair." his voice sounded muffled on the other side of the door.

"you already saw it, now go!" she yelled, knowing he viewed her story.

"i'm coming in anyway." he barged in, the girl paused the show and sat up "jean can you go, can't you see we're doing something!"

"what do we have here?" jean teased, after seeing you both cuddled up together, "well don't act like i didn't just walk in on you two"

"can you go jerk off or something." you said

"you're so mean to me when your girlfriend is around." he walked out of the door

"cause this is our time together now beat it." she said before the sound of the door closing was all you could hear. she then pressed play on the remote.

"mh, i'm hungry." you said, both of you laying back down in your previous positions.

"i have a snicker's on my night stand." she reached her long arm over and grabbed it. she had to remove her arm from around you to open it but put it right back after.

"here." she said before feeding you the candy while you rested under her. she then took a bite out of it after you. "want another bite?"

"mhm."

"here have the rest." she said handing you the candy bar. when you were done she threw the wrapper on her night stand.

now would be a good time to ask about the kiss

"mikasa." you said nervously

"hm?"

"...friday, when we kissed and stuff...did it mean anything to you?" you asked

she sat silent for a second before forming an answer

"somewhat of it did, why?"

"just wondering."

"i mean we were drunk and all but it was all i could think about yesterday to be honest...you just seemed to be stuck in my thoughts."

your face turned dark red thinking about the fact that mikasa was thinking about you after you both kissed.

"did it mean something to you?" she asked, just as nervous as you were

"i think so..." you said, not wanting to be too honest with her

"i think you know, you just won't let yourself admit it did.", your heart skipped a beat. "if it meant something, it's okay."

"...then it did." you admitted, she let out a soft chuckle.

"i'm glad i mean something to you then, y/n." she whispered, continuing to rub your back