3 chapter

Damien p.o.v

I gave a sigh."Hey detective Moonlight, how is the android doing?" I asked Puma as we had sat down on the sofa while watching Stranger Things. She looks proud as she looks in my direction." She was afraid, She is now recovering now, I believe she will be in good order in a few days." She responded, I nod as I yawn, making my sharp teeth and fangs expose. I glance at her, I notice she had a look of terror across her face. " what?" I ask.
"....who the hell made you have those teeth, were they high in cocaine or something?" She questioned me, I made a small little smile as I remembered the purpose for the sharp teeth. " Well you ses, the purpose of my teeth is disturbing. If I have no control of my system if I become deviant, I could murder someone by biting their neck, then I will insert my fangs shooting acid in there system while I use my sharp "claws" to disassemble there body parts, does that answer your question.?"She looked at me surprised, then out of nowhere she started to blush. I cocked my head on the side while I fixed my hair to make it cover my nonfunctional eye.

"W...what else can your program do?" She asks, I smile again. " I could lick therium the Rk800, but I rather not do it cause I could recreate stuff quickly, here" I responded to her as I let my long snake-like tongue out, it was like a 7 inch tongue. I tease her by making myself hiss like a snake while I make my tongue try to lick her, she scooted away as her face turn more red.''Im a snek"

Puma p.o.v

OMG EW EW DISGUSTANG, Damien was showing his long ass snake tongue while he showed his fangs, a bit of saliva was showing, making me imagine a....disturbing scene. " ahhhh LULULULULULU" he said as he scooted closer to me, he started to laugh like a child.

" WERE AM I!?!??!?!" We both heard a voice upstairs, I ran to my room knowing the girl was awake. I opened the door revealing the girl panicked while naked. " hey hey, calm down sweet girl. You are okay,you're safe" I said calm to the scared android. She tackled me while she was hugging me in dear life.

" Damien GET YOUR THICC ASS HERE WITH THE GIRLS CLOTHING" I yell, I hear pitter patter from the stairs, Damien pops his head from the door seeing me comforting the girl. " I GOTCHA HOMIE" he gave the girl's clothing while he turned around not wanting to look at the naked girl.

I quickly covered her, she was now wearing her uniform, which looks like an anime looking clothing......kinky, Damien turned around, the girl walked to Damien checking him out of curiosity. The girl put her index finger making her touch Damiens Charcoal colored LED. She made a small smile while she....makes a weird body posture.

"Hi, my name is Monika. What's y'all names?"she asked but jesus christ that body posture. " Hello Monika, My name is Damien i'm the android helper sent by Staillerlife, and she is Lia moonlight, DPD detective" Damien introduced us to monika. Monika fixed up her posture.

"heh, You look like a yuri" she said to me,I was confused about what the hell she was talking about. She turned to face C

Damien, her LED was changing colors repeatedly while she scanned him" Oh my....you look like a Sayori" she said.

Damien immediately looked uncomfortable, I believe he knows what Monika is talking about. He was thinking for a moment making his LED red,then he skipped to me. "I have to go, want me to take Monikar?" He questioned me. " No I will keep her, bitch it will be girl time"I responded to The Capti android. bowed and walked away.

Damiens p.o.v

I've realized what an android is. It's a limited edition pack from Staillerlife, the pack is an anime looking pack that has 4 special androids.

Monika

Sayori

Natsuki

Yuri