Chapter 5

----------------

Nov 10

Connor p.o.v

"You have reached your destination. Thank you for travelling with Detroit Taxis. We look forward to seeing you again soon." I jumped out of the taxi,in the distance I saw Puma jump off her car.We both see each other and walk to the lieutenant's house.

I rang the bell of the front door."Lieutenant Anderson? Anybody home?" I questioned,puma was looking through her purse." Shit,I forgot the keys' ' she said disappointed. I started to ring the bell, no response. I again ring it but let it rest my finger there. The Detective slapped my hand because it was an annoying ring. I started to walk away from the entrance, as I walked around the right side of the house. I noticed a window, so I peek through it. I saw the Lieutenant laying on the floof.

I'm mid-yelled." LIEUTENANT ANDERSON" I said as I broke the window, I quickly got inside but failed. I hit myself, I looked up to see a saint bainard glaring at me. " Argh!.. Easy!.. Sumo... I'm your friend, see?.. I know your name... I'm here to save your owner..." I said calmly. The main door opened with a slam,Puma gasped as she ran to Hank. I got up to check on the lieutenant, he was unconsciously drinking beer.

I walk in his direction as I crouch. "Lieutenant?" I calmly said to him, Puma gently patted Hank on the cheek, receiving a groan. I looked at her as she looked at me, I moved up my arm and slapped him. "WAKE UP LIEUTENANT, IT'S ME,CONNOR" I yell as I slap the lieutenant again. Puma started to laugh, making a snort while trying to hide more snorts. Why is she trying to hide it? It's kinda cute.

" Okay Hanky panky we're going to sober you up for your own safety." Puma said to the lieutenant as she grabbed him, I will help her.
He was annoyed "Hey!.. Leave me alone, you fuckin' android!" He said drunk, she rolled her eyes as he started to walk to the bathroom.
She sighed."I have to warn you, this may be unpleasant. "I smirked, already getting the idea.

" Get the fuck outta my house!"

She snorted."I'm sorry Mr.Krabs , but we need you. Thank you in advance for your cooperation." She said as she smirked.

" Hey! Get the fuck outta here! Sumo! Attack!"

BORF

I giggled." Good dog. Attack! Fuck, I think I'm gonna be sick" The lieutenant said as I lean him in the wall, shr opend the door and helped me put him in the bath. "Ah! Leave me alone, you asshole! I'm not going anywhere... What the hell are you doing?.. I don't wanna bath, thank you..." He said as he stood up from the bathtub.

"Sorry, Hank. It's for your own good." I said as I turned on the cold water.
"TURN IT OFF! TURN IT OFF!" I turned off the water.

" What the fuck are yall doing here?"he questioned, she made another sigh.

"A homicide was reported 43 minutes ago. I couldn't find you at Jimmy's bar where Puma said you may be, so I came to see if you were at home." I responded.

He coughed."Jesus, I must be the only cop in the world that gets assaulted in his own house by his own fuckin' android." He said at least something right.

"If you're unable to conduct this investigation, I'll have to inform your superiors." I said aggressively.

"Go ahead! Tell them I don't give a shit! " Hank aggressively talked back.

The Lieutenant stand up from rage,

"Beat it! You hear me?! Get the hell outta here! I smirked as I took a step ahead."I understand. It probably wasn't interesting anyway... A man found dead in a sex club downtown... Guess they'll have to solve the case without us..." I said, Puma smirks like the devil.
"You know, it probably wouldn't do me any harm to get some air... There're some clothes in the bedroom there."