Right back to the start || Chapter Twenty

'If we fall apart, maybe it wasn't meant to be

'If we fall apart, maybe it wasn't meant to be."
•Scary love ~ The neighbourhood •

"Could you, like, you know. Be nice to my friends for once?" You ask raising an eyebrow rhetorically, knowing exactly how he'd avoid such a stupid seeming question.

"Friends, huh? Is this all they are?" He challenged you, standing straight from his slouch at the sudden change of atmosphere.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on, stop bullshitting me. I've spent the whole evening watching you eyefuck these two idiots, do you think i'm that stupid Alex?!" Leo laughed, shaking his head in disbelief. Although you where surprised at his ignorant assumption, it didn't take a genius to know this was the alcohol talking.

"You're actually mad! Are you serious right now? What is your problem?"

"As if you wouldn't immediately jump on Eli's dick if he asked you to, come on Alex. Tell the truth, we both know you want to." It was as if he tried to prior the answer out of you with a fine tooth comb, grinning like he thought he was getting somewhere. But the only thing he was getting was a desperately wanted slap from not only you, but Hawk also. Hawk tried to keep himself calm but every aspect of what Leo was owning at that moment made it hard for him to do so.

Miguel noticed, crossing his arms as he spoke up in hopes to cool the situation down. "Okay. Okayy. Right, I suggest you leave right now. I don't think this is the right time, you know?"

"What do you want? Do you want to fuck her too, huh? Go on, I bet she's happy to help you out. I mean, isn't like she'd say no." His eyes scanned across the three stood in front of him only to stop at you. Not only was his words cold enough to bring a shiver to your spine, but also his eyes too. Just like ones you could have linked to Hawks. Just like the ones you where running away from in the first place.

Seeing the stance of the red head beside you tense up from the corner of your eye. You saw how his jaw clenched at the thought of having to hold back his words just to get back on your good side. You knew how hard he was trying and you where thankful, really thankful. "I think you should go. Now. I'm happy to help remind you where the door is if you have forgotten." Miguel had a firm tone in his voice, trying to outdo any negative motion with his words instead.

"How about you fucking leave and let me talk to my girlfriend?!" Leo's voice spilt out now, leaking from the edges of the circle formed to grasp the adults attention around. Your heart dropped at the word as did someone's not so far away. Girlfriend?

You shook your head, finally taking ownership of the situation created. "What girlfriend!"

"What?" Leo looked to you, the anger in his face being replaced with the slightest bit confusion.