T W E L V E

"Hey, what's got lover boy in such a daze," Lance said as he approached me by my locker, a smirk on his face as I rolled my eyes in response

"You're one to talk, seeing as you go all Romeo the moment you see Malia," I retorted as West snorted in amusement.

"Hey, don't you laugh. We all know that Talia has you wrapped around her finger," Lance said sending a glare in West's direction.

West simply shrugged in response knowing it was true and having no problem with it.

Lance wasn't lying when he called out how distracted I was.

All I could think about all day was how close I was to kissing her.

If it wasn't for Kyle's interruption, I would've finally have known what it would be like to kiss her.

Though maybe it's for the best.

I mean I just got her into my life again and I don't want to complicate things again.

The classes before lunch seemed to go by in a flash, none of the information being retained as my mind was somewhere else.

I'm sure you could assume what served as such a distraction.

Planting my lunch tray on the table a frown made its way onto my face when I noticed Jesse's absence.

My mood dampened as lunch progressed and she wasn't present.

Talia shot me a glance noticing my lack of engagement in the conversation.

"Stop pouting, she's in the studio," Talia said making Lance snort in amusement.

Sending her a grateful smile I rose from my seat, giving them a final wave before heading out of the cafeteria.

My feet moved quickly up the steps eager to get to my destination.

Arriving at the entrance of the studio, I halted in my steps at the beautiful sight before me.

Jesse moved with an unrivaled passion.

She whirled around like a tornado, her turns sharp, feet pointed perfectly.

Her extensions were perfect and when she leaped it seemed as if she soared through the air, always landing gracefully on her feet.

The fluidity in her movements was amazing and the way her face conveyed each emotion was incredible.

I couldn't stop staring.

Her performance is completely captivating.

The moment her dance came to an end I couldn't help but clap in awe.

She jumped in shock, before turning around to meet my awestruck face with a bashful smile.

"Hi," She said shyly.