Chapter 45

Minho POV

"I took him to mine and Jeongin's place after that, he said he couldn't go home. I never really questioned it." Felix finishes his story, looking at me with wide and worried eyes.

"We lived together since then, the three of us. We became friends with Hyunjin a while later, but I never really told anyone about our first meeting.. he didn't want anyone to know." Felix looks down at his hands, eyes filled with sadness. He almost looks like he's blaming himself.

"I walked in on him hurting himself a few times, but it became less bit by bit, until he seemed to have gotten better. he still has nightmares though, I never really asked what it was about, he didn't seem to want to talk about it." He finishes, and worry spreads through me.

I'm tapping my foot on the floor nervously, closing my eyes.

"I knew it was bad, but I didn't know it was this bad, god Lix." I groan, tugging on my hair.

He nods sadly, and I take his hand in mine, smiling reassuringly. "Hey don't blame yourself okay? You did really well, without you he wouldn't be alive right now."

He nods again, swallowing his tears as he looks up. A sad smile covering his face.

"I guess he fell back again when his mom came.. do you have any idea where she is now?"

I shake my head, "she took him out for dinner, after that I never saw her again."

He frowns, biting the inside of his cheek as he seems to think about what could've happened. "All I know is that we have got to help him."

—-

Jisung POV

a shiver runs down my spine, goosebumps forming on my skin. Thoughts and voices running throughout my head.

The cold liquid running down my body. The fresh wounds on my skin stinging at the feeling. the water slowly turns red.

A bright, red colour.

Waiting for the pain to overflow me, nothing comes. Just the numb feeling that has been there for days. Nothing has changed except for the familiar feeling that becomes stronger every day.

All the pain has left my body, numbness took over instead.

I drop down on the bathroom floor, and the tears start to fall.

I disappointed him. I promised him I wouldn't do it again, but I couldn't help it.

The shiny objects lay there glistening from the water. Before I could process what I was doing it already happened.

As I felt the razor blades disappear in my skin a sigh of relief left my mouth. The familiar stinging stinging started to take over the numbness.

I knew I would regret it but I couldn't help it.

I'm hugging my knees, sobbing softly. Raw sobs escaping my throat. Dried tears staining my cheeks, dried blood covering my wrists.

A knock on the door fills the empty space with a different sound.

"Sungie?" I recognise Minho's voice.

I jump up "W-wait a minute."

I mentally curse myself for the shudder in my voice.

I quickly wipe my swollen eyes and cover my wrists with the sleeves of my sweatshirt as I open the door.

And I smile.

"Hey Minho Hyung, what are you doing here?" I ask him, avoiding his concerned eyes.

"I uhmm, I came to talk to you..." he grabs my chin, forcing me to look up.