Chapter 96

Oh fuck.

"Minho hyung..." Jisung starts, slowly shaking his head.

He steps back, his eyes harsh, disgusted almost.

Minho instantly drops the cigarette on the floor, stomping it out with his foot.

"You said you stopped."

"Yeah, I did but-"

"Minho, what the fuck."

"I'm sorry, I know it's bad but-"

"If you know it's bad then why are you doing this, huh? You fucking promised me you'd stop."

Something in the way Jisung is looking at Minho... it angers him.

He doesn't fucking get it.

"You're not even letting me explain-"

"Explain what? That you've been lying to me? That you're fucking killing yourself?"

A chuckles escapes Minhos lips at the last sentence.

"Thats not funny." Jisung says.

"It's kinda ironic though. You're so against me smoking, but look at that!" Minho doesn't know why, but he's laughing. "Look at what you're doing to yourself!"

Jisung falls quiet, scoffing.

The audacity, of making this about him, of pretending what he's doing is not bad at all.

"I'ts not about me right now- what the hell are you doing?"

In the middle of Jisung talking, Minho starting to light another cigarette, just like that, careless.

And he grins at seeing Jisung's shocked expression.

"Minho put that down, right now."

Minho just ignores him, taking another drag, and as Jisung tries to snatch the cigarette from his grip, he breathes out, blowing the smoke right in Jisung's face.

And Jisung is out of words to say.

He's angry, in shock, and confused. What happened to Minho?

"What, are you just gonna stand there?" Minho asks, annoyed.

"I.. no, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Killing myself, as you'd say."

Jisung scoffs again, opening his mouth, and closing it. His frustration growing by the second as Minho takes another drag.

"Fucking stop that!!"

He tries to get the cigarette from Minho again, succeeding this time. Before Minho can snatch it back he throws it over the balcony.

And Minho is staring dangerously at him. "What the fuck was that for?!"

"Stop it and fucking listen to me!" Jisung's voice is getting louder, and so is Minho's.

Minho gets another cigarette out of the package. "Stop trying to decide for me! Let me do what I want, it's my goddamn decision!"

"Fuck you." Jisung hisses, moving towards the door.

But before he can get to the door, a sudden impact is felt against his back as he's pushed against the wall.

"Oh really?"

Jisung releases a small scoff, while Minho tilts his head to the side, a nauseating grin on his face.

"Hyung, this is not the time."