Washington and South Dakota: Smiles, Possesions and Guns, Lots of Guns.

As far as I could remember, both Washington and South Dakota are United States battleships or the Eagle Union's in Azur Lane. As Jintsuu and I returned back to my office, I sat down and think of a plan. I decided that I would construct new ships with the remaining cubes I have left. I was only able to do three. One of them lasts for 4 hours and 50 minutes, what a pain in the bloody arse. Enterprise is probably trying to make my life a breathing hell. But, I'll show them, I won't go down without a fight. Especially, as the Commander of the New Phoenix Project.

Pennsylvania came into my office, and inform me some news...

Pennsylvania: The HQ is back for some papers for you.

Kevin: I see. Bring them in them.

Pennsylvania: I'll be right back, Kevin.

I nodded. Pennsylvania left the office, Atago looked at my eyes. Both of our eyes look at one another... It is a duel?

Atago: Commander, when I first met you, you looked so cute.

Kevin: ...

Atago licked her lips and kept staring at me.

Atago: Ara Ara.~ Your hair's so beautiful. It's like the a river at nighttime.

Kevin: That's cute, coming from you.

That's all I got... I'm not an expert.

Atago: Aww, thanks.

Pennsylvania came back with some papers. It's somewhat half stacked, she looked at Atago with suspicion.

Pennsylvania: What's with her?

Kevin: This happened.

I showed my right hand, Pennsylvania could only sighs and tell me next.

Pennsylvania: I know what happened... Anyways, There's two new ships waiting for you, one of them come from the construction.

Kevin: Two Eagle Unions...

Pennsylvania: It's just... *sighs* Just be careful, ok?

Kevin: I'll try.

I started on the paperwork and I listened to Radioactive (Imagine Dragons), while Atago was looking at me work. While I was working on my work, Akagi and Kaga came by visit me.

Akagi: Commander!~ Akagi is here for you!~

Kevin: Busy.

Kaga: You're cute when you work hard, commander.

Kevin: ... Thanks...

Akagi: Just visiting you, husbando. Fate put us together, this time it's real. Akagi loves you.~

Kevin: That's what they said.

They both giggles and the left to their dorms, while I continue my work.

Half an Hour Later...

Phew... That's done... I decided to get up and head to the Construction Docks. Once I have arrived, I saw both Washington and South Dakota, as I could remember. But, I don't have any weapons, because Atago likely won't give them back. So, I borrowed Ayanami's Sword, and yes. I did retrofited her and buy her a duplicate.

Washington: Hello Commander.

She smiled at me, I could somewhat tell that it's a forced smile.

South Dakota: South Dakota, I'm ready to protect and take care of you from now on.

Kevin: I can protect myself, thank you very much.

Washington: Commander, why don't you smile?

*Cricket noises...*