Endgame: No mission too difficult, no sacrifice too great.

Michael's Pov.

Me and my Agents were unharmed, nor knocked us out... but it did knocked the kid out, The Ironblood Shipgirls are in a huge state of confusion, as Soldiers and Shipgirls not from them, are attacking the Allegiance Forces, and stopping the Ironbloods from interfering the Coalition Forces.

???: VISSCHER!

I turned to see Anderson, with his own Synedrion Forces.

Ander: Too late perhaps?

Michael: Yeah. The Undertaker... He's-

I spotted him, and... SHIT!

Michael: Heilige Scheiße!!! "Holy Shit!!!"

FDG: DIE! YOU TRAITOR!!!

Ander managed to use his Antediluvian Scyther, to block her axe.

FDG: YOU'LL DIE WITH THE TRAITOR!!!

Ander: GO TO HELL YOU FASCIST DOG!!!

Michael: Ich diene nur Gott und Gott allein!!! "I serve only God and God alone!!!"

We retaliate against the Mad Fascist, and was able to push her back. Bit by bit. Until I noticed a certain someone. Which a plan has appeared in my head. To which, I smirked and stopped.

Ander: Visscher, what are you doing!?

Jintsuu: Michael, don't just stand there!

Takao: Michael, get out of her way!!!

Prinz Eugen: Huh, that traitor just gave up?

Back to Kevin...

As I wake up, I noticed the Michael is about to get killed, I took aim with the Scorpion... Until...

???: Ahahahahah... Found you Michael...

An Arrow went after him. Michael dodged with a spinning backflip. Luckily, one of his Agent, catches his case. The Arrow hits FDG's Axe, disarmed her.

Kevin: Oh... Oh great...

It was Enterprise... she's the one who's shot the arrow.

Jintsuu: Enterprise!?

Takao: Is she alright!?

Ander: ... I take that's a no...

Enterprise: Ahahahaha... my darling... Kevin... I'm here...

Kevin: Well shit... we lost her...

FDG: YOU!!! You made me miss my chance to kill that traitor! Now... I'll change my plans to kill you!!!

Enterprise: Ahahahaha... no... I'll kill you! In the name of my love!!!

Michael: Gott verdammt... "God damn it..." Again?

Yeah. Gott verdammt. Now, there's we have a shipgirl wanted my head and one wanted me all alone...

Jintsuu: Michael! The case!

Michael's Agent: Don't worry, fraulein! I already have it!

Oh. One of his agent has it. He's kept the stuff, and gave it to Michael.

Nanaki: Michael! Watch out!

Michael: !?

Two of his agent were hit. I landed a fatal shot on him, while Michael managed to evade it.

Michael: Mein gott...

Nanaki: We're too late...

Kevin: It's not over yet. We can still win this! I need to gather my men!