Friedrich der Große: One Last Showdown.

Well, I'm currently been escorted to the Ironblood's HQ. I was with Scharnhorst and Gneisenau, she's still fantasize like a bloody headache to me. Like my Shadow Guardian told me about him, the coward turned mad man. And TheUndertaker name sounds like a dictator would use.

After all, we're arriving to the destination.

Scharnhorst: Before you meet him, you must know that The Undertaker is a very cold person.He chose that name because for his masculinity.

Kevin: Any victories in the frontlines?

Scharnhorst: ... I don't know. He's a Kommandant of this faction, along with his colleagues. I guess since you came from a different world, he despises you. He may have targeted you because to don't suit the title of the Commander.

He's a manipulative enemy... I have to be cautious then...

Kevin: Really? Despite my work... This is the reward I get? No wonder, I stayed true to my duty.

Scharnhorst: Remaining loyal to the Azur Lane?

Kevin: Yep, are we there yet?

Scharnhorst: Yes, just for you to know. You're under watch by the Ironblood faction after the recent event that happened. Don't try to think that we're fighting for the SIRENs.

Kevin: Yeah... I'm been watched like if I'm a criminal.

We stopped at steel door. Scharnhorst knock on the door, aggressively.

???: It's open.

As the steel door open, revealing my target, The Undertaker. I walked in first. Like the description, he has the same face mask to conceal his identity. A short black hair with a uniform with colors of the Ironblood faction.

That's right boys... I've found my prey to kill. Ahem. There's also another guy next to him, he wore the same, but with a different eyes color. Both Gneisenau and Scharnhorst salutes him.

Scharnhorst: This is the Commander on your hit list.

The Undertaker: Good. You two scout around the HQ for anyone that are trying to spill the tea on us.

Scharnhorst & Gneisenau: Ja, Kommandant! "Yes Commander!"

Damn it. I could only hope that the Agents, Michael have would be able to stop them in time.

The Undertaker closed the door after the duo left. He coldly looked at me. He pointed at a chair facing his desk. An Imperium Commissar is more frightening than him. But hey, I need answers.

The Undertaker: Sit down.

Kevin: Right.

We sit down in our seats. He kept staring at me, and I decided to play the same game.

Kevin: Where do we start, Kommandant...?

???: Er... I wouldn't be sarcastic if I were you!

The Undertaker: Enough. Your name is... Kevin Lee. Correct?

Kevin: Yes.

The Undertaker: Then, do you know what you're doing?

Kevin: I did what was necessary. But, yes.

The Undertaker: "What was necessary"!? I've a lot of things bothering me... and you're one of them!

Kevin: Though... I might forgive Eugen for framing me, I won't forget about her actions.

The Undertaker: Shut up! Don't try to put a blame on my girls! You know what you did!

I could only sighed. He rose up from his seat as slammed both hands onto the desk.