Bismarck and Tirpitz: Sisters of Ironblood.

With our positions at ready, weapons at ready, armor repaired and riggings at green light. We're ready with the Ironblood. Even the Medical Ward, are ready for the wounded... Luckily, Mutsu and Nagato are willing to help with the incoming Ironblood. As the Coalition Fleet has already two, Heinrich and Leipzig.

There will be two coming to the Base. One from the exchange and the other as construction, Thankfully, Michael and the others are ready to defend. Plus, the two have forgiven him. Due to Atago's Medicine. Until I got a letter from Kommandant... Markwindle? He asked me to protect Kamerad's... wives? Maybe someone is faking as him, but being forced to marry more than ten shipgirls... It's easy to say... Fucking hell...

I decided to go back to my office and continued what I've not done. Aka. Paperworks... I really don't want to work anymore, but, what's done has to be done, after all. After a while, Belfast came in with a tray of breakfast.

Kevin: *sighs* What do you want, Belfast?

Belfast: Checking on my master and serving you breakfast. That's all.~

Kevin: You always say that...

Belfast: Here, I'll put it on the side of your desk.

Kevin: ... I hope you didn't contaminated it.

Belfast: Of course not, master. After all, you are oathed to me... so no need for that.~

Kevin: Just don't remind me...

Belfast got closer to me and gave me a kiss on the lips out of a surprise attack. R.I.P. My heart...

Kevin: MM!? "What the hell, Belfast!?"

Belfast: Mmm.~ "I love you, master.~"

After a moment, she separated our lips... I was blushing madly...

Kevin: ... S-Stop that... It's not good for my heart...

Belfast: Fufufu!~ I'm just showing my love to you, Master.~ Either way, goodbye.~

Kevin: B-Bye...

Belfast left my office. The breakfast actually looks good. I grabbed my fork and knife, I cut the pancakes in half and ate one piece of it. Well, at least it's not contaminated... And it's good. I heard a knock in my door.

Kevin: You can come in. I'm not busy, yet.

The door opened revealing Jintsuu.

Jintsuu: Hello, Kevin.

Kevin: ... Greetings, Jintsuu. Well, forgive me, I'm eating breakfast.

Jintsuu: It's fine, Kevin. I came here to talk about the Ironblood faction.

As I finished eating my first pancake, I looked at Jintsuu.

Kevin: Well, what about them? Michael is partially an Ironblood.

Jintsuu: I'm starting to think that knocking them out with tranquilizers won't be effective. Ironblood shipgirls are crazy. One mistake and you're done.

Kevin: Duh. We won't last a chance. But with Visscher, Prinz Heinrich and Leipzig, we might have a chance.

Jintsuu: Yeah, I guess... however, not to be rude but... don't you think we shouldn't rely that much on Michael?

Kevin: I know. That's why I plan on going to the portal to get some stronger gear and weapons, so I won't go close ranged too often.

Jintsuu: Oh. Then what will you take?

Kevin: Hmm... Hera NP-1 and Athena NS-2 for Paralyzing, A few more Watcher, Rattlesnakes and Scorchers Auto Turrets, Arachni SP I for extra distance and choke points, and an Eidolon Sniper Uniform, from New Jericho. I'll have to sacrifice my stealth capabilities and agility for extra defense and accuracy. Plus, an Energy Sword would be more effective.