Gneisenau and Scharnhorst: Ironblood: Become Human.

I was concerned about what Zeppelin told me... Still, I have to be ready at all cost. *sighs* Those Ironblood Shipgirls are sure a headache to deal with them... Although, I'm still in Zeppy and Zeppelin's Dorm, I was planning to leave to visit Enterprise.

Kevin: I'll be going. Please, make yourselves comfortable.

Zeppy: Umm... Father? Can I join you?

Kevin: Are you sure?

Zeppy: Yep!

I then looked at Zeppelin, waiting for her response.

Graf Zeppelin: I can tell you can do it. And you better.

Kevin: I see. Very well then, let us go, Zeppy.

Zeppy: YAY!

We both left from her dorm.

Kevin: Hmm... If you don't mind, how about we visit a secretary of mine. I haven't met them, for a while.

Zeppy: I don't mind, father! I just wanted to be with you!

Kevin: *slight smile* Of course.

I decided to check on Enterprise first. Zeppy and I walked towards her dorm room. Once I got there, I knocked on her door a few time, Enterprise opened the door.

Enterprise: Hello there, Kevin. Is there something you need? Oh, who is the little one here?

Kevin: Enterprise, this is-

Zeppy: I am Zeppy! Daughter of the legendary Graf Zeppelin! This is my father!!!

Crap.

Enterprise: Y-You... You have a kid...?

Kevin: Mother of Saint Andrew... No. Young Zeppy here, just see me as such... Despite she's not my biological daughter, I accepted her.

Enterprise: Oh... phew... That's a relief... Ahahaha...

Yup... she's still yandere-ish... A bit...

Kevin: ...

Enterprise: S-Sorry... Anyways, why did you come here?

Kevin: The two Ironbloods, Destuchland and Graf Spee. I managed to show them who's the Ace of the Gunslinger, before they have a chance to kidnap me. But... They'll be trying to lure me into a somewhere that could give me a disadvantage.

Enterprise: Oh. In that case, I'll tell Visscher about it. You're his good friend, right?

Kevin: You don't say.

Enterprise: Well, be careful, Commander. If I saw them, I'll tell you as quick as possible.

Kevin: Understood.

I lefted Enterprise's dorm, and then went to Jintsuu and later, Takao. After all that, I have the tracker, the Cold War, transmitter in the heel. I only have one chance to send the coordinates, how? By breaking the transmitter, with anyway. As long it's a blunt object, or a powerful stomp on it. I went back to work, to avoid suspicion.

Zeppy: Are you normally that busy, father?

Kevin: Sadly, yes. If I don't finish it, those bastards will dock my payment. I was only here out of boredom, and here I am...

Zeppy: Then... How do you feel, father?

Kevin: I... I don't know... It felt like an empty void... I guess both stressed and tired, everyday after the yanderes...

Zeppy: I'm sorry to hear that, father... But, I'm here to keep you not alone!

Kevin: *chuckles a little* Glad I have someone like you.