Georgia: Search and Rescue... And Destroy.

A helicopter arrived, with three figures, armed with APC9Ks, while one is armed with only two revolvers and a Benelli M4.

The others stayed on the Helicopter, due to Michael's orders.

SpecOps: Good Luck, sir!

Michael: Zhis is Wolf 1, I've arrived on ze target. Commencing Rescue Operation.

Hiryuu: Wait... Seriously!? He went alone!? Even if there is support!?

Kaga: We can't help him, he's far away... why would he go alone without help?

Jintsuu: If there's something that specializes as a Veteran Agent in Covert Missions... That would be Visscher...

Akagi: He's there to save my Commander! Have you already found a route!?

Michael: 10-4. Searching for ze kid.

Few Minutes Later... Kevin's POV...

I slowly wake up from Georgia's bed, the chains that I had on were removed. My neck were sore by the chains. I need to get out of here, before that crazy bitch comes back. I scanned around the room to see if I could find somewhere to escape. I looked around but the windows have fences wedged so hard, my head would be stuck... Even worse, I might have make Georgia... you guesses it.

Kevin: Damn it... Not even a stroke of luck...

After a while, I heard footsteps coming to the door. Leaving no choice, I decided to hide under the bed, as the door opens.

Georgia: Commander~

I kept my mouth shut. I knew that Georgia arrived, Please don't spot me...

Georgia: *chuckles* How cute of you trying to escape from me~

She started to search her room, looking for me. As soon as I heard her open the closet, I got up from the bed and rushed out. I thought I almost got caught by Georgia. I rested for a second, I noticed that she wasn't there.

Kevin: Now... Where to...

Suddenly, Georgia was near me. She was holding her knives. I did not face her and decided to go sneeki breeki from her. I felt breathing on my back, I turned with a quick punch, revealing Michael, blocking my left hook.

Michael: Again vith zat instinct of yours?

Kevin: Sorry...

Michael: No need. That vas a good reaction. But, ve have to go., come on.

Kevin: Ok...

I let Michael carry me, through his shoulder, and report.

Michael: Zhis is Wolf 1 to Base. VIP confirmed. Returning back to ze landing zone.

Royal Navy Pilot: Roger, never thought that you would save him instead of killing him.

Michael: Nein... He's a friend of mien. I vould never abandon a friend of mien.