♥︎

"Ethan where have you been?" Judy asked as her twin brother just walk in with a plastic bags in his hand."Chocolate cake?" He asked and Judy nodded excitedly."Is it in the Dandy bakery?" Ethan nodded and chuckled."Here,i'm going to my room."

"Wait,mom wants us to suits up because of family dinner at 8." Ethan nodded and continue his walk to his bedroom.

Who is that girl?

Since when did she hangout at the place?

Its been 3 times i saw her.

This thoughts lingering in his mind before continuing drying his soft hair with a towel.A sudden knock heard from his door."What?" He asked."You will take us to the place arachi." Ethan hummed and prepare himself wearing a black hoodie tuxedo and walked outside."Wow my brother is looking very dashing tonight." Judy grinned as Ethan playfully smirked but she pull her disgusted face.

They arrived at the hotel for about 30 minutes considered he brought them with his Triton Vgt (Athlete).

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Today is pretty normal for Ethan as he studying in the big library alone.Calm and silent is his favourite sound at the moment.But soon got interupted by a squeak sound,he got curious so he raised from his seat and find the sound.

"Oh my sweet god,i almost fell because of you my sweatheart honeybun book." You said in whisperes while holding tight on the stairs like you depending on your life when its just 3 level of stairs.He chuckled to the backface girl silently.

"You can go down now miss." Ethan hold the stairs,relief that girl is actually wearing a jeans."Thanks sir." She get down slowly and face the tall guy."Ohh Annyeong.My name is Ivy Florence and thank you for helping me." You softly said,offer the boy for a handshake and he gladly shakes it."I'm Ethan Lee." He smiled.

Wai-Why did i do that?

"Its nice to see you Ethan,if you may excuse me." She smile and bowed,Ethan bowed too and chuckled."Yeah no problem.Thats a good book to read btw." He said and you tilted ur head."You like mysterious book?" He nodded slowly and you widely smile."I do too its my favourite genre." You laughed and leaving him.

What just happen? Ivy dear,you just talk to your freakin crush without stuttering like in those movies hah.

A/n,"Its because you don't even care abt anybody."

"Yeah yeah whateve-can you continue writing the story? I'm really tired and almost fell from the stairs."

A/n,"Fine."

"Yeji unnie,do you want to go to the Campus field?" Ryujin asked and she chuckled."Sure,i bet Ivy be there too." Ryujin laughed and nodded.

"Wait,isn't that Judy?" Ryujin asked pointing at the two figure sitting on the stadium chair laughing with each other."Yeah i think so,she didn't informe us anything." Yeji frown.
"Typical Judy,what do you expect come on lets go there." Ryujin dragged Yeji with her.

"Oh hey guys!" Judy smiled."Yahhh you didn't tell us that u were coming today."Yeji pouted and Judy laughed."Sorry and by the way this is Ivy and she said she knows you guys." Ivy laughed softly along with Yeji and Ryujin leaving Judy completely confused."We made friends with her five days ago Judy." Ryujin said and Judy pouted as Ivy laughed along with Yeji."Anyway,what are you doing here?" Ryujin asked.

"Ahhh..........I'm actually drawing this scenery but i saw Judy tripped while she jogged along with her brother so i'm the one to help and treat her chocolate milk."You laughed and Judy scratch her neck in embarresment."I want milk too."Yeji pouted and you chuckled."I bought two of you's favourite,here." You gave Yeji her strawberry milk and banana milk to Ryujin.They happily sipped the drink as soon as they insert the straw.

"So you met her brother already?" You shakes your head."He went far away leaving his poor sister alone so yeah besides she looks very intimidating at first but when i heard her soft sobs my heart is hurt." You giggled at Judy and so the others."Ahhhh okay then.Lets just hangout here until recess is done." They all agreed and chilling there.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"So ladies and gentlemans,today i will give you the marks of your examination last week and believe me,the topics is really hard especially who just learn to make the thesis that is for our junior."

He gave them their paper,

"Ivy Florence my best student,i understand abt your situations and i'm not dissapointed in you,try again harder you did great even tho this is your elective subject to get extra credit." He smiled softly and you bowed.

56%,

I never get any subjects below 80%,this is very frustrating.

You try hardest not to bust ur tears as the class continuing.As soon as the last class ended,you went straight to library and sit at your usual sit to cry on.

He peacefully writing his assignment suddenly hearing a soft sob across from his table.A few people in here btw.

"Why did you do this to me huh? I reviewed you for almost 3 months and this is what you had.I hate my life,can i just end it now? Maybe.................i can hit my head with you,oxford dictionary." You softly pat the book,tears won't stop flowing.

"Kill yourself just because you got low in exam?" Someone interupted your drama scene by sitting besides you."Oh,hello Mr lifesaver."You wiped you tears and he chuckled."Mr Lifesaver huh?" You nodded."Lee Heeseung right?" You asked and he nodded."So whats with this crying?" He raised his eyebrow."Here." You gave him your paper and he examined it closely and smiled."Its hard for the first time right?" You nodded."I actually got 43% in my first exam this subject if thats make you feel better" He smiled expecting you too but no you cried more and he panicked."T.............Thats so sad." You cry and he wiped your tears with his thump,chuckled escaped from his attractive lip."Stop crying Ivy.Let me help you with this one okay?" You nodded and glance at him for a moment."I'll buy you your favourite milk and cake later." You happily said and ready your pens and paper as he stared at your behaviour.

She is cute and intelligent at the same time.