♥︎

The night feels so lonely and cold there he is standing on his big veranda staring to the moon with red wine on his hand.

"Not sleeping yet?"

"No i don't feel like it.Why haven't you asleep yet?" Sunghoon chuckled and shakes his head.

Sunghoon's

"Whats bothering you huh?" He sighs and shrugged both hands in the pocket of his sweatpants glancing at the younger one with worry expression.

"My heart is telling me something gonna happen which i don't know what it is.Its has been like this eversince i'm gone." He rub his chest and drink the wine at one go.

"Why is that?" Sunghoon raised his eyebrow.

"You never lie to me right Hoon?" He suddenly asked and Sunghoon looked taken aback by his question but he just shakes his head.

"Then tell me what is actually happening.I can see all of you acting weird since today i called you." He sternly spoke and Sunghoon licked his dry lip and sighs.

"Alot happened but we afraid to tell you.." Sunghoon calmly replied."If i tell you this please don't do anything stupid okay,the case is cl-"

"Straight to the point Hoon." He cut him with sharp and husky voice."Noona almost got raped."

Ethan widening his eyes and veins started to came out.

"We all suspected Reina is the one who sabotage her grade and now she has to repeat the whole semester again." Sunghoon plays with his ring.

"Who the hell is he?" His voice deepened."One of Reina's boyfriend but noona is saved cause Jungwon go inside the class and beat the shit outta him." Ethan nodded and clicked his tongue.Sunghoon is not comfortable with this new hyung infront of him,the more he gets attached to noona the more possesive and not calm as usual.

"Me and the others decided to put a small camera on every angle of the campus,the whole cam is in Jay's mansion.Jake did his job in keep an eye on noona when they had classes together.I helped her once so i asked her to stay with me as i'm practising my skating.Yeonjun and Beomgyu bumped into her and Yeji noona at convenient store,they followed them from afar until they got home safely.Jay,me,Sunoo and sometimes Niki along with Wonie accompanied her to her class." Sunghoon explained one by one to him.

"Judy told me when they go to amusent park theres a black van followed them...Is that true?" He questioned Sunghoon nodded."Yeah gladly Jay is on late night drive with Jungwon so basically they blocked the van and tried to recognise who the driver is but sadly its black tinted glass.Number plate is blocked."

"I saw her face looked very exhausted earlier." He sighs and Sunghoon huffed."She's been a crying mess these two weeks because of her achievements."

"What do that bitch wants from us?" He rub his temple and Sunghoon chuckled."She envied her so much cause she can get your attention." Ethan looked at him in disgust.

"If she tried to do anything off limits...I swear with my own life she will die along with her boyfriends on my hands." He observed his two golden handgun at the wall with a grin,Sunghoon gulped.

"So you join your legacy?" Ethan chuckled."I'm always be apart from it......Didn't your parents ask you to join too?"

Sunghoon nervously laughed."Hyung stop with the attitude."

"I'm really sorry Hoon for acting possesive and etc until i forgot i had 6 dongsaengs...I can't control myself when thinking about her." Sunghoon rub his hyung's back softly.

"I know hyung.Winter is almost coming aren't you excited?" He nudged his shoulder playfully."Yeah..Kinda i mean,i don't want to keep my hopes up right?"

"We all sure its her hyung.Even she acting like a lovesick girl,always mentioning your name even in a little things.Did you guys hanging out too much?" Hoon laughed and Ethan flustered at his remark.

"I think so." Ethan closed his eyes."We almost kiss one time it was an accident but damn i wish i can taste those sweet plump lip." Sunghoon laughed even more.

Glad that old Ethan is still in his soul.

"I remembered that day when you all asked Taehyun,he did seems abit odd..I mean come to think of it,he never tell us his 100% background." Sunghoon nodded.

"Ivy didn't have any korean name tho.Don't you think its weird?"

"We all do but you're too dense to cope with it." Ethan sticked his tongue out.

I can't trust him no more.

"We should sleep." Ethan claimed and i nodded,yawn escape from my lips."Great talk."

"Thanks for explaining to me Hoon,i know i can trust you." He softly admitted.

"The others is honest too hyung but they scared the shit out of you to even tell the truth." Ethan frowned.

"Jungwon scared to approached you lately." I added and he looked guilty."I'll try and make up things with all of you okay...This is the effect i felt when handling the company,i'm sorry again." He rub his shoulder and i shakes my head.

"Don't be....They understand you since we were kids hyung." I smiled at him and he chuckled.

They head to the living room and saw them sleeping and snuggling each other especially Jake and Niki while jungwon and Jay.Sunoo hugged his stuffed pillow.Soft snores filled the living room.They both joined them and drifted to another land.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Noona are you okay living alone? Judy told me she has to go back and stay at her parents mansion for two days." Ivy chuckled softly at her worried brother.

"I'm fine dongsaeng,as if i've never home alone before right?" She resures him with soft smiled." Mom and dad will be back in three months,i will head to Seoul next week.We can watch movies and hangout again okay noona?" He felt very happy got to hear and see his noona even from LA.

"Sure thing." She yawned and he pouted."Are you sleepy now?" You scoffs and shakes your head in disbelief.

"Its 4 am now i haven't sleep today and we've talked for.......For 4 hours,what?!?!" You gawked at the screen of your mackbook and he laughed."Okay fine.I'll check you up tomorrow okay?" You nodded and ended the call.

I didn't care about my condition eversince i dropped and has to repeat again.I can only covered half of the syllabus,by next week i'm finished.Hopefully i get my grade back.

I should meditate,read books and bake a cake tmr.

Ethan....I love you so much,goodnight.