♡︎

"I am trying my best to not act how i felt hyung.......But i can't,let me go now or else i kill you." He gritted his teeth and glared at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun couldn't control his anger so he make him fainted so he can tied him on a chair.

"We arrive here for one thing dongsaeng but if you're not calm and collective like you used to be we can't get things done." Yeonjun exclaimed and Ethan simply rolling his eyes.

"Okay i'm calm now...Let me go." He warned and Yeonjun sighs,hands open the rope and Ethan taking a deep breath and gulping the water.

"So where do we search them first?"

"Call Andrew James and we will talk about this with him."

"You mean the head police?" Ethan nodded.Yeonjun knew Ethan has a special connection around the world including Malaysia.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

Judy stared at her phone.

"We will find them Judy don't worry babe,your brother will bring her back." Ryujin signs and hugged her side.

"I should've go with her." Ryujin rub her back softly and let her cry on her shoulder.

"Yeonjun and Ethan hyung make their move ahead from the police...They sure a crazy one." Jungwon shakes his head in disbelief.

"Do you have their location yet?" Jay shakes his head with disapoinment,Jake sighs.

"Lets just hope they return with the girls okay...So for now,i suggest you guys to rest...Theres alot of guest rooms you can choose."Jay rise from his seat and walked to his room with his macbook incase if he can detect them both as they've completely leave no trace.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

You couldn't see anything but darkness,head is throbing hard and you felt your whole body been tied up on a chair.The isolation is killing you until a light turned on,you closed your eyes as the brightness slowly settled down.Two Figures walk towards you,the more near they came the more you recognized their faces.

"If it isn't Ivy." She smirked devilishly to her."Let me go." You gritted your teeth and clenched your fists behind."Why would i do that?" She smirked.

"What do you want from me?" You looked at her with pure anger and she just smile innocently.

"I want to tortured you until you suffer same with you friend." You widen your eyes as you tilted your head towards the girl."Who?"

"Hwang Yeji...I can't believe that girl willing to save you." She mockingly said and your head is spinning.

No not Yeji aghhh.

"What is your relationship with Ethan huh?"

"He is my friend." You replied shortly.She laughed your answer.
"Do you think he loves you?" You looked at her with confusion.

"Pardon?" She took a sit infront of you with a smirk on her face."I don't repeat my words Ivy....I bet he will just ignore you and sadly he doesnt even know you're here..You see,i have fallen inlove with him since we were in primary school...I will do anything to be with him even if i had to execute you....Wheres the fun if i do that now right? So I'm gonna torture you here and left you thinking by your own.....I hope you die from isolation Ivy Florence." She evilly laughed and walked straight to the door but took a glance at you."Your friend is in another room just fine." She winked and you put your head down due the dizziness yoy bearing eversince you arrived there.

You don't even know where arw you now.

"Hello there Hwang Yeji..You must felt very tired and bored right? How about we play some games..Mind games." She grabbed a baseball stick and swing it back and fort.Yeji huffed and rolled her eyes to see if theres any tools she can use to escape but Reina caught her and kick Yeji's left leg,she winced in pain.

"What the hell do you want from me?!" She growl and Reina scoffs."I want you and Ivy die..simple."

"You can't away from this Reina....Ethan doesn't like nor love you so please why do you still chasing and seek his attention since primary school huh?" This time Yeji looked at her up and down with a scoffs.
"I don't need your oppinion Yeji." She spat.

"Well that is no oppinion but facts Reina..You had a bad attitude and playgirl..You are far from his type Reina..Bring urself together bruh." Yeji shakes her head.

"I wonder..Will they come and save you guys?" She said in a mocking voice."What did you do?" Yeji looked at her in disbelief.

"Something you don't have to know...Im going now." She smirked.

𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧'𝐬

"Master Lee,someone wants to see you." One of Ethan's man said  and Ethan closed his macbook and get up from his seat straight to the door.

"Who are you?" Ethan glanced at him with strong gaze."I came to give you this...Btw congratulations for your achievements this year director-nim." Ethan took the red letter from him."Who send you here?" Ethan examined the nervous figure."The surname is Jeon they said." Ethan nodded."You may go now,minho please escort him until the gate." Minho nodded and asked him to come."Before that...Whats your name?"

"Its Jisung sir....Kwan Jisung." With that he walked away leaving Ethan alone in the big living room.

He anxiously open the letter.He hasn't been himself eversince you gone,his sleeping schedule,eating routine and so on...Its so messed up.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 7 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨.𝐈𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭,𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭? 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐞.

Ethan widen his eyes and dialled Yeonjun's number.

"What do you want?"

"We have 7 days to find them hyung." Ethan calmly spoke and Yeonjun choked in his drink."Da fuq?!?!"

"Come here and i'll explain it to you."

-

"Who is that Jisung guy?" Yeojun frowned and Ethan shrugged."I don't know but he said the person who sent him here by the name Jeon."

"JEON?" Ethan nodded once again and confused by his hyung's crazy behaviour."This is Reina the bitch's plan." Yeonjun cursed under his breath and Ethan looked at him dead serious.

"How do we save them?"

"We can't just let the polices to find them so we had to make a plan....Start the move before polices." Ethan suggested and Yeonjun nodded.

"I think we might need someone in this matter." Ethan said and Yeonjun raised his eyebrow while Ethan back facing him to see a night view.

"Sunghoon-ah....Its been a long time.I need your help in hacking skills,can you help me?"

"My pleasure...Your iD had locked i suppose?"

"Yes."

"What is the name?"

"Jeon Reina."

"Jay owe me 100 dollars...Give me 4 minutes." Sunghoon smirked and moved his ass to his office's desk.

"You don't want Judy to worried?" Yeonjun raised his eyebrow.

"She and her dramatic ass hyung..I don't want to trouble Lia and Ryujin." Yeonjun snickered and Ethan sighs.

"Found her...She has a connection in Italy hyung.Her uncle lives there...I can't locate her location."

"Re-locate it back."

"Nope,still none...So,how will you find her hyung?"

"She gave us 7 days to find them both...If not-"

"Die?"

"Please don't say that.I won't let anybody touch her." Ethan gritted his teeth,Sunghoon chuckled."Alright then,goodluck on finding them but please don't do anything stupid.I'm not there to stop you okay?" Ethan chuckled and hummed.

"You will die soon bitch." He tightened his grip at the guns he was holding and headshot the mannequin 10 metres away from him.