♡︎ (𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑)

❄︎ 16 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇  ❄︎

Sunghoon's

"So what do we tell him?" Jay began and i gulped remembering today is the day hyung will get back and ask us all about Ivy.

He sure madly inlove with her.

"I don't know Jay...We can't just say,hey hyung noona almost got raped....By a freaking fake professor." Jake frustatedly punched the sofa and sit on the floor while jay sipped his grape juice (hshshshsh).I felt very nervous and more nervous whe-.

"SHIT HE IS CALLING." Jay panickly exclaimed and got us all in wide eyes.
"Ah...Yes hyung do you need anything?" He anxiously asked and glanced at us so we basically had an eye contact competition."Okay see you there bye." He nodded and throw his phone.

"At his mansion 6 of us." I pursed my lips and Jake gulped.

"Don't worry guys,Jungwon knows what to do." Jay added confidently.

"DA FUQ I'M GONNA SAY AGHHHH HYUNG WHY ME."Jungwon whining and Sunoo hissed at him."Cause you are the one who beat the shit out of him." Niki huffed and Jungwon sulked.

"W-what if i say it wrong?" Jungwon pleaded Jay but that guy still insist.

"12 minutes left before our life ended." I looked at them and saw death glares from them.

"Stop talking Hoon,you're not helping at all." Jake glanced at me and spoke in a monotone.

I scoffs and turn my gaze to my right amd meet a pair of eyes.

"Its really inconvenient to see your face everytime i turn a corner" I groan in pain and rub my chest but all they did is laugh.Great what a kind and awesome family i had.

"We arrived now." The driver spoke and they nodded getting out of the car and walking straight to Ethan's mansion.

The door opened by the maids and they nodded casually so were the maids.

"Master is in his office." They thanked the kind maid.

"Why am i shaking so bad rn?" Jay murmured.

"As if we meet principle when we were in trouble." Sunoo replied.

I nodded and inhale deeply.

"Hey guys...Come and sit." Ethan greeted them with wide smile and gestures them to sit at the sofa.
Drinks and snacks is on the table and we dine in as usual.

"What do you call us for hyung? I believe it must be important." Jake began and he nodded.We all turn our eyes to him,curious too.

"No i'm just missing you guys so much." He mumbled and we all gulped.The air suddenly felt very cold.

"Hyung just straight to the point will you?" Niki asked and they all cursed inside.Ethan just scoffs and sipped his coffee,i can see his eyes darkened.

Fuck,this isn't end well.

"I want to inform you that tomorrow i will be gone to Australia for another 7 days." He sighs and rub his face.I can see they all exhales and worried on their face,i do too.

"But you just got here hyung."I exclaimed and he chuckled softly."I know but its my job i guess.After this busy scedules i'm free for couple of months vacation."

"So you want us to keep an eye on noona?" Sunoo asked he nodded.

"Is there anything happen when i was away?" He raised his eyebrow.

"We will tell you later." I said and he nodded."Yeah yeah sure...........

Sure you will..." Jungwon looked at me with a hint of scared,i nodded clearly understand what he meant by that pale look on him.

"Is there something wrong hyung? Have you tell noona your arrival?" Sunoo tried to broke the cold air and eat a spoonfull of chocolate parfait.Everyone is still didn't utter any words.

"You guys did a great job in protecting her btw...Thanks alot dongsaengs" He smiled warmly and close his eyes,sighs escaped from him.

"I'm just worried about her condition." Jay stiffened and brushed the negative thoughts away."She is fine under our watch but she always asked us why."

"What did you reply?"

"Its nothing." Jake shortly said and closed his eyes.Jungwon still didn't broke his anxious face.

"Why are you guys looked so worried,did you do something bad?" Ethan raised his eyebrow.

"Its nothing you worried about hyung.We were just scared we couldn't pass our test last week."Jungwon spoke this time with a resurecting face and Ethan smiled.

Thank god Jungwon.

"So sleepover?" He asked and we tilted out head.Jay glance at us.

"I don't mind at all." Jake claimed and we all nodded.Ethan's face light up and rise from his seat."Great...Wash up and just relax kay...I want to call Ivy." He softly chuckled and they laughed.I want to go to the kitchen along with Jay.

Now he's alone.

"JUDY JUDY ETHAN IS CALLING HE IS CALLING...DO I LOOK GOOD?" She shouted Judy flinched and threw her spatula to the ground."YAHHH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SHOUT GOSHHH YES YOU DO LOOK GOOD NOW GET OUT FROM THIS KITCHEN."She hissed and you laughed so hard.

"Hey Ethan." I smiled while painting.He looked very worried.

"Why do you look so tired?" He examined your face and you shakes your head."Aniya i'm fine its nothing...How are you? Have you eaten? When did-"

"Ivy...Ivy calm down...Take deep breath don't worry i won't go anywhere." He laughed at your worried face and you just chuckled.

"Answer me..."

"I'm fine just alittle tired,no,i haven't eat yet but Jay and the others are here for a sleepover and i arrived 8 hours ago." He said in one breath.You pouted .

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because i passed out.....Are you okay?" He asked and you smiled.

"Yeah i'm good but its just my grade is dropped." You glanced at the window.

"Why is that? You never drop Ivy." He frowned."I don't know Ethan i hope i know why but i can't."

"Besides that is anything happened to you while i'm away?" He sternly asked you gulped and laughed.

"Why are you so worried?"

"No i'm just asking thats all."

"Well i talk to you later i guess." You licked your dry lips and he nodded.

"Bye Vyvie."

"Bye." You chuckled.

"Why didn't you tell him the truths?" Judy sitted besides her with cookie jar.You scouped and munched it.

"I don't want him to be worry about me cause he has alot to do and i don't want to be a burden."

"Ivy that prick is almost rape you if Jungwon didn't come and i'm pretty sure Reina is the one who sabotage your grade." She scold you.

"It doesn't matter Judy."

"My brother hate when someone he truly love lied to him ya know that." She sternly said and you nodded.

"I know but its not the time rn Judy we don't even have any proof to prove she is the one." Judy shakes her head in disbelief."You are so naive Ivy."

"Whatever you say Judy." You sighs and tearing up she noticed it and hug you tightly."I miss Ethan you know...He will be off to another place for 7 days." Judy looked at you with wide eyes.

"He must been very busy..But don't worry i'm here." You chuckled."Now stop crying its been a week your emo ass." She scold you in a playful tone.