♥︎

"Dandelion." Ethan spoke out of nowhere."Again?" Sunghoon asked and he nodded."i think i'm going crazy." He frustatedly rub his temple and stared at the flower with his doe eyes.

"You should be happy that your soulmate is giving you a signs this much,unlike me.Don't even feel anything." Jay pouted and Sunghoon disgustedly judging him while Jake burst his water and laughed."Btw i don't see Ivy this past 3 days where have she been?" Jay asked and Ethan tilted his and scoffs."English debate and mathematic quizes." They all nodded and smirked."Hyung,are you perhaps have any nightmare? Or maybe a dream related to your soulmate?" Jake asked carefully and all of them turned to Ethan who is busy recollecting his braincells."I think so."

"But i heard you saying a name more like a princess name in your sleep hyung."

"OH MY FUC-Stop sneaking up like pyscho Taehyun." Jay hold his heart while jake and sunghoon broke down in laughter as Taehyun laughed along with Ethan."Oh reall-How can i not know abt you visited the house? Is Judy-"

"She wants me to tutor her so yeah." He shrugs."What did you hear?" Jay glared at those two and glanced at Taehyun."I can't hear what you said but all i can remembered is....

i will find you in the next life again my princess."

Ethan furrowed his eyebrow and hold his head because of dizziness.

"Whoa hyung have a sit." They all asked him and he did what they asked."I had those dreams everyday since 1 months ago.....The dream is like telling me i will find her when its winter." He stared at the air and leaving them all clueless except Jake,their smart ass friend smilling while everyone is trying to figure the madness."If you don't stop smilling i wil-"

"Chill out bruuhh i figured it out now."He chuckled and clicked his tongue towards the angry bird.

"Spill it." Ethan said and Jake nodded.

"I believe you will find her when its December hyung.December is a winter month."

"Detail please."

"What i mean is,December is a........ " He sighs deep and look at them with the most fake smile ever."Don't show your stupidity too much Jay." He hissed and leaving them laughing so hard but Ethan just signalled him to continued."Guyss silent please." They all slowly get themselves together.

"Dandelion flowers.That type of flowers will still there even tho its winter as far as i know,that flower is a very rare and mysterious because come to think of it,why isn't it fall when its winter? Flower don't last long in cold weather unless its a special one.I found my soulmate one year ago but she is in Brisbane across my neighborhood so i have her connection by wearing this bracelet she gave me before i reborn in this world hyung." He said and Ethan stared at him.

"I also read in a book that blue eyed soulmate is a very rare to be exact.Its a royal soulmate." Sunghoon said.

"After i met her 8 months ago everything has changed you know."

"Yeah we noticed it too.I mean,where is the cold Ethan go after he met the mysterious girl we said but after we knew her,she's very kind and selfless i must say."Sunghoon exclaimed and Ethan chuckled."Yeah she is."

"See,your eyes sparkled everytime we mentioned about her." Jay sighs.

"I know this is a bad idea but its worth to try tho." Jake suddenly spoke and gaining their attention towards him."Taehyun,do you have something to tell us?" Jake suddenly asked and Taehyun gulped.

I shouldn't passing by here.

"What do you mean?"

Sunghoon smirked understand what Jake's trying to do."Guys let him be,why are you suddenly asking him." Ethan said and Taehyun relief at his help but Jake didn't seems to buy it.

"Ivy,do you know her name in korean?" Jake asked ang Taehyun frown."She has................why would i know that?" He said."Because you seems pretty off by the mention of her name around Ethan....

or maybe she has any related blood with you?" Taehyun stand up and bowed towards them as he walked away,sweats couldn't stop dripping and he anxiously looking around hoping he would see Soobin or maybe Yeonjun.

Aghhhh i messed up.

"You see that?" They all looked very confused at Jake who satisfiedly smirked."He knows something about her."

"Wait.........How do you even know if he knew all related to me and her? I known him since we were diapers that he don't have any siblings." Ethan looked at Jake trying to process everything as Sunghoon and Jay silent.

"Three of us is observing our friends in circle hyung.If we didn't find our soulmate fast we will die and worst heartbroken forever." Jay quietly spoke and Sunghoon nodded."My guts telling me that.........

she is the one you looking for since the war has ended."

"Judy told us she has been observing her attitude from the start."Jay said and Jake agreed.

"She needs to know that you are alive Ethan." Jake spoke and Ethan stared at the field."She can't be the one guys."

"But we can try hyung."Jay resures him by patting his back softly.

"She called you by your name right hyung?" Ethan tilted his head to Jake and groans."Don't tell me you were there." Jake laughed."Everything is clear now,we only need to find the main detail only." Ethan scoffs.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"Ivy why do you look so pale? Did you eat?" Yeji worriedly asked and cupped her small face while Ryujin and Lia did the same too."I'm fine and yes i ate its just maybe i'm tired." You smiled and they still put their serious face making you gulped.

"I noticed this past 9 months friending with you.Did you really go to the Dandelion field?" Lia examined your face and looked at Yeji who doing the same thing leaving you confused by what they asked.

"Yeah i did since i was a child." You replied and they nodded."The song you were singing,i never heard any kind of songs like that.Did you made the song by ur own?" You nervously laughed."Whats with the sudden question guys?" Yeji looked at you with a hint of no one is kidding right here."I........yeah i made that song by my own."For who?"

"For her soulmate of course." Judy butts in and sit beside you with her cold aura."Why is everyone angry here,did i do something wrong?" You asked with scared expression.

"No......not at all Ivy.We are just curious." Yeji said and she smiled at you."I guess she is not the one." Ryujin said making you confused even more."I don't know.........

my brother will know it first." Judy said and softly chuckled at your scared self."Stop Ivy,we are not mad at you.Lets just forget about this ever happen."Everyone nodded and continue what they were doing.

"You guys have heard a new student from Japan transfered here?" Lia suddenly blurted and everyone turn their attention to her."Who and when?" Judy asked.

"Raina i suppose." Lia shrugs and Judy seems slightly uncomfortable and Ivy took a notice on her." Are you okay Judy?" She asked and Judy anxiously looked at Ryujin and signalled her to go to the bathroom and she understand it."Guys we will be in the bathroom for a minute." Ryujin pulled Judy and walked to the bathroom leaving Yeji,Lia and Ivy."Why does she looked so bothered.Is there something wrong about the girl you mentioned?" You raised your eyebrow at them."Raina is actually a attention seeker and really wants to get Ethan's attention since high school for your info." Yeji said and you looked at her with frown."I think you should..........

stick to Ethan after this."

"Why? We barely talk o-"

"Ivy can i talk with you for a second." Jay said appearing behind you."Yeah sure."

"What could it be?" Yeji looked at them until they are out of their sigh."I can sense something bad will happen with her and Ethan." Lia said and Yeji nodded,worried on her face.