♥︎

❄︎ 46 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇 ❄︎

"Oppa can i sit here?" She use her baby voice (believe me it sounds like dying duck).Ethan tilted his head and close his book,put it in the bag and stand up from the bench."Stay away from me." He glared at her and she scoffs but soon bitted her lip as she look at him up and down."You look very handsome and built now oppa." He walked towards the garden and find Jay and Jake talking and seems like they scolding Jungwon as he can see the little boy sulking."What are you guys doing here?" They all flinched and clears their throat and Ethan confused.

"We are actually talking about our research for assignments." Jay smiled proudly cause he can come up with an excuse as Jake and Jungwon sighs in relief.Ethan just nodded,clearly looked don't satisfied with the answer they just gave him."Have you seen Ivy?" They shooked their head and he nodded."Anyway dad wants me to go to Washington for a bussiness purposes.......Your appa told me you will go to Italy this sunday." Jay exclaimed and he nodded."Yeah......i have 3 days left and will be gone for 1 week.Since you opened about this.....Jake,Wonie can you guys keep an eye on Ivy.My heart felt heavy these days." Jay looked at Jake and Wonie with a hint of panick."We will hyung."

"Hey guys.....Whats with these tension?" Sunoo chuckled and Jay signalled him that this isn't the time to joke around."Sit here.Jake,Jay." Ethan said,clearly looked pissed.

"Is there something you guys want to tell me?" He clicked his tongue and they gulped.

Sunghoon who on his way to go to them but soon stopped as Ethan turn his back.Didn't notice Sunghoon,he teasingly smile and walked away waving at them.

"We.........do have something to tell." Jungwon stuttered and didn't dare to look at his hyung."No need.I heard everything." Ethan gritted his teeth as he clenched his fist."Hyu.......hyung,we are actually were about to tell you." Jay said.

Ethan sighs deeply and soften his eyes."I'm not mad at you guys for not telling me but when it comes to Ivy,please tell me.I've been absend for 26 times this 3 months and will be 27 times.Every assignment i complete it while i was away out of this country send it by email." He frustatedly replied and they all didn't utter a single word.

"I'm going now.Take care everyone,remember what i said." Ethan said and they nodded."Hoon,i know you hiding somewhere." Ethan sighs and Hoon rub his neck embaressed.

Ethan walked to the parking lot.

"He heard everything didn't he?" Hoon asked and Jay nodded."He asked us to keep on eye on noona." Sunghoon smirked."I know whats on his mind rn..

Lets start the plan and call Niki and the rest of Txt.We got some mission to do." They all nodded and smirked.

Sunghoon the rebelious member of them all has enter the chat.