♥︎

❄︎ 44 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷ℯ𝒻ℴ𝓇ℯ 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓉ℯ𝓇 ❄︎

In the morning,the butler has arrived and fetch the new chairman to go to airport.His family couldn't send him by themselves so he went alone.

"Judy... Please update me about her okay? You take care too Judy." He said thru the phone and Judy hummed.

"You want to talk with Ivy?"

"I'll call her by myself.The plane is arrived and i got to go."

"Take care Ethan...I love you." She said.

"I love you too Judy."

"Chairman Lee." They bowed and he smiled then bowed back.He took the golden stairs and glance at the airport for the last time and went inside taking his seat beside the window.

Plane take off.He smiled sadly and sighs.

I might be there for a month.

Which mean i don't get to see her face.

Hope things will be fine while i'm away.

"Ivy don't you think we should do grocery shopping?"

"Yeah we must.Lets do smores tonight yeah?" Judy squeling in happines and you laughed."Lets do sleepover and call Itzy." You suggests and she nodded vigorously.

They go to the superstore and bought everything.

"Judy.......Judyy...."

"What Ivy?" She said and you poked her again.

"I think someone is following us" You nervously said and she looked around."There is no one watching us Ivy,we get home i want you to rest you seems very tired these days is it because of your study?" She asked while searching big marshmello.You sighs and hummed."Yeah i guess so."

"My brother is in the plane now,he will call you later." She said and you nodded.

"What type of movies do you want to watch?" You asked them as you use the remote control scrolling down the netflix selections."Horror?" Yeji asked and Lia smacked her shoulder.

"No horror movies everyone." Lia said and they pouted."Pick something like disney or marvel."

"Yeahh We can watch Disney." Yuna smiled and they chuckled.Every one of them wearing a cartoon pyjama.

They enjoying 3 movies straight.

"Its now 2 in the morning,why don't we sleep." Yeji yawned and sipped her mineral water.

"Lets go.Ivy unnie your smores is the BEST." Yuna said and you laughed.Yeji and Lia bring the mattress along with Ryujin blankets and pillows.Judy washed the dishes and you off everything in netflix.

They all getting ready to sleep.

"I'm thirsty.....You guys can sleep i'll just take the water from the kitchen." You said and standing up.

"You want me to accompany?" Judy asked you just shakes your head."Its okay."

You put the glass in the sink and were about to go back.You shout very loud and everyone ran to you with worried face.

"What happen?" Judy uttered and turned on the light.Yeji rub your back while Ryujin ran upstairs with Yuna and Lia to turn on every light.

"I....I saw s-someone over there..." You pointed at the direction with shaking hand.They examined the place and frowned.

"Every door and window is locked by us Ivy.It can't be someone broke in,the security in this house is very safe."Lia replied.

"The guards outside is doing his job and not sleeping." Ryujin looked outside behind the curtain.

"What does the person look like?" Judy tried to calm Ivy down.

"He is tall and wearing full black clothes." You said."The cologne.......I knew i've scent it somewhere." You added.

"Describe the smell." Lia said.

"More like strong smell from alcohol." You frowned."I think i knew but i don't want to make false assumption about it."

"I'm worried about the both of you here." Yeji murmured."Since Ivy's parent are away how about we all stay here? If Ivy don't mind." Lia suggested and you nodded vigorously.

"That will be a good idea.I mean our parents are away too but we have siblings."Yeji said and they all agreed.

(Knock knock)

"Who is that?" They all flinched and head to the big door with small step.

"Who is it?" Lia asked,gulping.

"Its Jay." He groans and you breath in relief.Lia opened the door and greeted.

"Hey ladies." Sunoo smiled and Sunghoon come inside with a bag.

"What are you guys doing here?" You said and helped Jay.

"Your knight in shining armour asked us to stay here." Sunghoon wiggled his eyebrow and you pulled your confused face."Explain now." Judy said as they all take a sit.

"We will be staying here for the night.Sunghoon wants to put a hidden camera all around the house so please everyone,don't wear inappropriate clothes as we will monitor the whole mansion for your safety." Jay sighed and sipped his chocolate milk.

"Why do all this?" You still couldn't process anything."Its not like i'm in danger or something."

"I call Sunoo earlier when unnie said you saw someone behind the curtain." Yuna explained and you put your head at her shoulder.

"Its late,you guys will be sleeping upstairs." Jay said and you frowned.

"Stop with the frowning face Ivy." He hissed and you all laughed at his annoyed face.

"Sunghoon,go do your thing." He smirked and nodded,standing up searching something from his bag.

"Goodnight ladies." Sunoo said and they all replied.

"Ethan didn't even call me today." You pouted and snuggled beside Judy."He must been very tired,chill out Ivy." Yeji said and they laughed at your behaviour."Stop smirking Judy and go to sleep." You hit her face with the stuffed animal Ethan bought and she laughed."Okay okay.Goodnight everyone." They all hummed.

"Who do you think that broke in?" Sunoo asked Jay and he shrugged.

"Its probably [ ],lets go to sleep now." Sunghoon snapped and they widen their eyes in agreed at his assumption.