Missing Present

Aokiji: Spadam, this is admirable Aokiji, do you read me?

Spadam: What brings you here?

Aokiji: I've found the devil's child, Nico Robin, the one I've failed to capture 4 years ago, she had a bounty of 80,000,000 berries on her head at the age of 8. She is currently 13 now.

Spadam: HAHA! That's great new- wait a minute! How come you didn't capture her?! What's the good of you if you can't capture a single girl! Especially when you're admirable!

Aokiji: I am an ice man. I melt

Spadam: HOW ARE YOU EVEN MELTING?! IT'S NOT EVEN HOT WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW

Aokiji: Of course it's not, apparently Robin had a friend defending her and he could breathe fire

Spadam: If you're gonna make a lie, make it a good one, and a friend? Someone was defending her?

Aokiji: Apparently yes. He could melt me, and I fled after an angry mob chased me. They seemed to be normal people who doesn't know about Robin's past. Just like the boy that was protecting her. However, after seeing her fear of me, I bet he now knows that I have some history with Nico Robin. Also, I have found what we were looking for, she had a book, it was about building the Ultimate destroyer, Pluton!

Spadam: Pluton?! Yes! Finally! After 5 years! It looks like Robin has it in her hands!

Aokiji: However, the text is in Poneglyphs, and so far, the only one who knows how to read it is Nico Robin.

Spadam: In that case! I demand that you kidnap her!

Aokiji: Will do, but we also need the blueprint, but from what I know, she doesn't seem to have it. The Pluton book she has is apparently just a myth or a story, but it says "base on a true story" 

Spadam: Heh, it does exist after all! I know that that dumb frog I killed, Tom-san has it! He probably passed it down to his apprentices. So far, he only has one now since the other one which goes by the name of Cutty Flam perished. I killed him too! I believe he goes by the name of Iceberg. He is friends with our kids of CP9. They'll surely kill him if he doesn't admit where that blueprint is! Hahahah! After we force Nico Robin to tell us what the damn poneglyph said and Iceberg's blueprints.. we'll build the Ultimate destroyer! Plus! I'll kill her making me the hero! Find them now!

Aokiji: Will do, sir.
______________________________
*after the flashback*
Robin's POV:

When I woke up. I then saw Franky sleeping while sitting on a chair. "Franky?" I asked. Franky then yawned and then afterwards woke up. "Ah-! ROBIN! YOU'RE OKAY! YOW!" said Franky as he hugged me.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. "Come on, of course I am! I should be more worried about you, Robin." Said Franky. "My face from where I breathe fire froze, but you got hit from the back by Aokiji! You protected me from his punch... thank you" I blushed a bit. "No problem, we're friends now, right?" I asked. "We'll protect each other no matter what cost." "Haha.. yeah.. friends.." Said Franky as his voice then trails off. "Don't worry, they took us to somewhere far from that admirable, I promise that you won't be seeing him today or tomorrow." Said Franky. "It's a hospital." As I smiled and stared at him, but after for a few seconds, my smiled then turned into a frown.

I then remembered about the present-! "Franky! The present! WHere is it?!" I asked frantically. "Huh?" He asked. As I tried to get off the hospital bed to look for it, he then pushed me down. "Robin! Stop it!" He yelled. "The present isn't important right now!" "Of course it is! It's from you!" I yelled. "We're both in bad shape right now..." He said. He then sighed. Aokiji has it. He took the friend-ship book I gave you and took off cause he was melting, also because Iceberg and the rest of the people in the library saw us and ran after Aokiji, scaring him" I then laid back down. "About that book you gave me... does it really tell us how to build Pluton?" I asked.

"It's not a blueprint, just a story, based off a real story about history and stuff, written in poneglyphs, I really needed a poneglyph reader so I gave it to you since you'd be interested in this kind of stuff." Said Franky. "When Iceberg mentioned about Aokiji when you came to visit my house, I noticed that you hesitated a bit." "I have a feeling that you and Aokiji really did have some kind of relationship together, don't you?" 

"H-He's the person... the person who destroyed my hometown, Ohara, and also froze my mum's friend, Saul." I admitted. "Ever since, he's the only marine I've ever feared very much, Almost everyone in Ohara was destroyed and murdered except me, my original professor died too... the one who's been taking care of me right now is his brother, he happened to survive too so he's been keeping watch of me." I told Franky the truth.

Franky then smiled and hugged me. "It's okay, if Aokiji ever tries to come at us again, I'll put my life on the line for you! I promise that he won't lay a hand on you! Because... ᵢ ₗₒᵥₑ ᵧₒᵤ" I couldn't hear very well on what he said at the end. "We're still not supposed to be awake or moving now, but hey, tomorrow Sunday's, another school off, want to.. I dunno, get Ice Cream or something?" He asked. "Treat's on me tomorrow" I giggled. "Sure! Thank you Franky! Goodnight!" "Night! ˡᵒᵛ ʸᵃ!" Said Franky as he then ran off. I then yawned and went to bed again on the soft pillow. Although we didn't do much. I'm really glad that Franky's okay <3. 

I'm happy to be alive...