Don't hurt Robin!

Franky's POV:

God, dammit. By the time Olivia, Paulie and I was standing on the pillar. We got our asses beaten by this shave teleportataion people who called themselves CP9 agents.

A/N:
Did you honestly thought that they'd beat the CP9? Lol

They're fast as fuck, and as we knew it. We're in cuffs. But these CP9 people are.. Iceberg's shipwright buddies... except for Blueno cause he's not a shipwright.

I thought that all of Iceberg's friends were traitors until I almost forgot about Paulie.

"Bwahaha! How stupid! Did you three really think that you could get the people we kidnapped back?!" Asked the man. He had lavender hair. I didn't see his face since he didn't turn around. But he looked familiar.

"Stupid! Whose ideas was it to yell out Robin's name that loud?!" Yelled Paulie.

"Sorry! I just wanted to let her know that I'm here!" I said.

"Oh, are you prehaps talking about Nico Robin?" Asked Kalfia, one of Iceberg's friends. "She's here alright."

"Where?!" Asked Olivia.

"Kaku, bring her out." Said the man.

As a figure appeared. It was my brother, Iceburg.

"Iceburg!" Yelled Paulie. "You're okay! :D  Did they hurt you?"

Iceburg didn't answer, as he was cuffed too, and doesn't have the courage to talk.

"AHEM" I said Nico Robin." Repeated the man again.

"Sorry." Said Kaku.

As he went, he was dragging something. It was weird since when he showed me Iceburg, Iceburg walked along with him.. but.. I saw that he was dragging Robin. She was beat up and had bruises. She was bleeding too as she fell flat on her face, as Kaku dragged her by gripping her hair. Honestly, that made me raise my voice.

Robin finally stood up. As she saw me. "Franky! Mother!" She yelled.

"Robin!" Yelled Olivia. "What the hell did you do to her?!"

"HEY! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?!" I yelled. "THAT'S NO WAY TO TREAT A LADY! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?! WHY IS SHE BLEEDING?! WHO DID THIS?!" I demanded to know.

As an evil laugh comes... it was..

"I did."
As the lavendered-haired man turned around to reveal his face. He had that horrible hose-nose thing... no way.. it's him! The one who killed my Mentor!

"SPANDA!" I yelled in anger as I regonized him.

"What the?! No one's ever called me that except... CUTTY FLAM?!" Yelled Spanda.

"Cutty flam!?" Asked Kalfia

"But.. Didn't he die years ago?" Asked Kaku.

"I.. I surived.. after I got hit by my mentor, Tom-san's train, I was on an abandoned boat and fixed myself to become a cyborg, half-man half machine." I confessed.

"Hmph, fixed yourself huh?" Asked Spanda. "So you lived..." "Everyone in Water 7 thought that you were dead, but you really just renamed yourself Franky and lived a new life, how clever, boy."

"Don't talk smart to me!" I yelled. "Don't think that I've forgotten the fact that you murdered Tom-san, Nose-hose!"

"Me? Murder?" He asked like he was a victim. "Certainly, it was just a thought, but the weapons that hurted him was your so-called "battleships" weren't it?

I gritted my teeth. Everytime I heard that, it hurts me. It was my idea! But my ship... ended up hurting the person I loved... my mentor.. it brought me down a bit. Even Iceburg wouldn't forgive me.

"Either way!" Yelled Spanda. "Even if you lived or not, that doesn't matter to me!" "What does matter is that I have Nico Robin! The devil's child, and once I take her to the World Government and kill her.. I'll get her 80,000,000 beri bounty, and become... Government hero!!!"

"Kill her?" I asked in a serious tone.
"Don't think it'll be that easy to finish someone off, Spanda..."

"What are you gonna do about it, Robot?" He teased me.
"The world would be happy if she was dead! She's a monster! She's a frea-"

"SHUT UP!" i yelled. "You piss me off.. you haven't seen my full power of my mech body yet, haven't you, Spanda?"

"Eh?"

As I then dislocate my shoulders to reveal a little something... a rocket launcher appeared. I then stand up without the help of my hands.

"HUH?!" He yelled.

"That's right, Rocket launcher! Yow!" I yelled. "It's a weapon inside me! I won't let you lay a finger on Robin! Or else you'll have to taste these autoaimed-chasing rockets!"

"AUTOAIMED-CHASING ROCKETS?!" asked Paulie. "THAT IS THE COOLEST SHIT EVER! ROBOT BOY! I NEVER THOUGHT OF A ROCKET THAT CHASES PEOPLE AROUND!!!!! AHHHHH!!!"

I then began to shot rockets everywhere around the room, but my rockets can only shoot straight. It's only called chasing because I'm chasing Spanda.

"GET BACK HERE!! I'LL EXPLODE YOUR FUCKING BODY!!"

"Oh... you're the chaser..." said Paulie disapointingly.

I was making a mess in the room until I ran out of cola. Dammit-!
I don't have the energy to power up anymore!

"Hahha! What did I expect..?" Asked Spanda. "All robots need fuel... anyways! We'll deal with them later! Take Nico Robin to the Gates Of Justice so we can execute her!"

"NO!" i yelled.

"Waaaiittt.. we still don't know how to make Pluton! And Robin is the only one who can read the instructions!" Said Lucci without his bird.

Pluton? THAT machine! So.. is that what they're after? Is that why they kidnapped Iceburg?!

"Screw Pluton! If we can't find it! Leave it! We can't let Nico Robin live a second longer! I'll be the hero-!"

"WAIT!" I yelled.

"What?" Asked Spanda.

"I have the thing you're looking for! I have pluton!" I admitted.

"FRANKY! NO!" Yelled Iceburg.

"Shut up! This is my choice! I have to turn it in!" I yelled.

"Liar, I doubt that you have it.." mumbled Kaku.

"I DO!" I said. "I'll give you it as long as you don't hurt Robin! Just don't kill her!"

"Fine.. then show it, boy." Said Spanda

"Untie me, first." I said.

I already had a plan of what to do.

As Blueno then untied me. I then saw the door being locked so I don't escape. I then saw the barrel of cola. They brought it along with them. As I then took the whole thing and chugged it down to my throat.

"What are you doing!? I thought you wer-"

"I'm thristy." I said, as I interuppted Spanda.

After about 30 seconds. I chugged down a barrel and took another 30 seconds to drank another one.

"Okay, you're done! So show me Pluton!" He demanded.

I was already filled up. By any second now. I'd be ready to attack. As I opened my stomach as everyone looked at me. I pulled out the blueprint of Pluton!