Extra III

"Big brother!!!" Cadenza waved towards Nikolay as she was wearing a cute bikini.

It was scorching hot so they decided to spend time in the beach where Nikolay's private house is located. Nikolay was only wearing shorts showing his muscular figure.

"Are you really that happy?" Nikolay has a rare gentle smile plastered on his face as he patted Cadenza's hair.

"How can't I? It's very nice here! I even invited everyone!!" Cadenza replied with excitedly since Lottie will also be here and they will get to spend time talking about their likes.

Nikolay had a brief time processing Cadenza's words.

"Whut???"

"Oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Winston shouted as he waved at their direction while holding a clear blue ring swimming floater.

What the f*ck?

Nikolay stared at Talon and Salvatore who were standing beside Winston, there were three other familiar sports cars parked the doors opened and Salvador, Winstance and Desmund went out also wearing shorts ready to swim.

"It's nice here"

That familiar tone immediately changed Nikolay's mood, his eyes turned deadly as if it could kill an entire battalion of army toring them apart with no ounce of mercy.

Cadenza stared at her brother who looked like he came out of a horror movie and she could feels chills running in her back.

Nikolay stared at Clemence his biggest rival, he knew that as long as he is here his possibility of getting close with his sister drops to zero.

Ciel, Claude, Emeis and Lottie, their other cousins were present as well.

"Cadenza!!" Lottie jumped on Cadenza as both of them were wearing matching bikini with different colours, Lottie was wearing pink while Cadenza is wearing red.

"Why are those bastards here?" Ciel stared at the guys as they walked on the stairs.

Emeis already took out blankets as he covered Lottie and Cadenza wrapping them life burritos.

"Brother Nikolay, Clemence, Ciel, Claude and Emeis" Talon politely bowed, he was acquainted with them as they were playmates when they were young.

"What do you think of him?" Claude stared at his brother Clemence and cousins.

"Passable" Claude and Emeis stared back.

"That brat before grew up well"  Nikolay stared back, Talon's mother was a friend of his mom so he cannot bring to hate him. More like he did tried to get rid of Talon before but his mom punished him so severely that until now he cannot still recovered.

PS: His punishment was shopping with his mom for three whole months, which is the thing that he hated the most.

"He's good" Ciel nodded approvingly as Talon and him had a good friendship.

PS: He also thought Talon was a girl at first and was the first 'girl' he ever gave a flower but when he found out 'she' was a boy he realized he was living a lie.

"What are they doing?" Desmund was still considered new in the group still could not adapt to the 'culture' was struggling to understand, although he was considered a genius....

Staring at the cousins who are silently looking at each other yet seemed to understand what they are thinking is beyond his understanding.

"They are checking out that guy" Winstance whispered as he stared at Talon.

"..." Desmund

"Cadenza! Lottie! Let's go!!!!" Winston could not help his excitement as he pulled Lottie and Cadenza's hands as he lead them to the beach.

Both the girls seemed like they were enjoying his jolly personality as they let Winston splash them with water. The blankets on Cadenza and Lottie was already thrown away.

"..." Claude

"..." Clemence

"..." Ciel

"........" Emeis

"........................................" Nikolay

Salvatore was frozen as he tried to stop Winston before but was too late.

Winstance face palmed as he stared at his younger brother with disappointment written on his face. He caught gazes staring at him and he looked at Salvador and Salvatore with 'your brother is dead' expression on their faces.

Sometimes I could not help but think Salvatore is the mini version of Salvador.

Winstance thought as he found it amusing.

Desmund on the other hand already made friends with Talon as both of them were considered the normal ones in the group.

"Hahaha!!" Lottie laughed as they were playing with water, her iresistable bright smile added charm to her cuteness as her long pink hair played along with the wind looking like clouds of cotton candy one would not willing to let go of.

"Stop it!!" Cadenza spoke as she was splashed with water, the droplets of water flowed down on her snow white porcelain skin and her pair of crystal-like ocean blue eyes were filled with liveliness.

It was a like a lighting that struck them, Salvatore, Winstance, Salvador, Desmund and Talon knew they should not look towards the direction but as men of culture.......they cannot.

"Did you know what you did wrong?" Nikolay spoke as he sat on the chair with his sunglasses on, his other leg on top of the other. He was like a tyrant Emperor looking down on the criminals and giving them death penalties except that he was only wearing beach shorts and the guys had their hands on the back of their heads as they kneeled infront of Nikolay with tissues on their noses that has blood on the tips of it.

"Why is Winston not with us?" Salvatore mustered up his courage and asked.

"Cadenza and Lottie are fond of that creature" Nikolay replied as a matter of fact.

And that is how they spent the rest of their day in the beach.........

Extra:

Lu Youjing: Author why did Soarin had a major glow up?! How about me??????!!!

Author: The male lead has glasses so there cannot be two male love interests wearing glasses!!!!!

Lu Youjing: ....

Ahjun: Aren't I the male lead? Why am I getting a little exposure in the storyline?

Author: *faint*

Ahjun: Someone get a doctor!!!!!!!

Ahjun: Why does this always happens when I talk to you?

Nikolay: It's been a while.....

Scared Author tied on the chair with multiple guns pointed at her: Young master Kuznetsov *nervous laugh*

Nikolay: So have you thought of what we discussed before? No....love....interests with my sister

Scared Author tied on the chair with multiple guns pointed at her: Just kill me and make it quick *Nervously shifted her gaze at the readers with their own weapons aiming at her*