LXXVII

The agent sighed as he motioned the officers to retreat as they hesitatingly did.

Ahjun smiled as he followed the officer inside their camp.

"Agent Karnov" the people inside greeted as they stared at him weirdly as he just suddenly brought someone over.

"Who is he?" the female inspector raised a brow as she shot Ahjun with her measuring gaze that quickly turned into a disapointment.

"One of the students that was released yesterday  and came back claiming he had information while he was still inside" Karnov's words shocked everyone.

"Go ahead tell us" Karnov waved his hand towards Ahjun motioning him to start talking.

"Oh that? I lied" Ahjun spoke bluntly making everyone speechless including Karnov.

"Since you won't let me in I had to do it" he added with a smile looking so innocent and clueless.

One of the agents face palmed as he stared at Karnov and the rest of the people inside the camp shot Karnov a criticizing glare.

"Throw him out!" Karnov ordered as he emotionlessly stared at Ahjun.

"Would you let me finish?!!" Ahjun shook of the officers as they were about to grab him.

Ahjun immediately grabbed a pen and paper as he scribbled on it.

They are listening

Upon reading the words in the paper and how Ahjun kept shushing everyone, a deep feeling of regret was fallen upon Karnov.

"Just get out!" Karnov once again motioned the officers to throw Ahjun out.

"Wait!!" Ahjun adamantly wrote on the paper again.

I can help you hack into their PC

Everyone looked into each others eyes as they did not know what to do, if the young man was just making false claims or the other way.

Taking advantage with their silentness Ahjun rushed his ways to the extensions and unplugged all the computers. Since he was close to the extension Karnov was not able to stop him on time.

The computers immediately shut down startling everyone who were doing their work.

"That's it boy you are going out!!!" at this point fury overcame Karnov as he was the one that grabbed Ahjun.

"Would you listen first?!" Ahjun shook off Karnov as if he was nothing.

As an agent that deals with the Underworld society for years and encountered many dangerous criminals, he was obviously held high by his superiors.

But what makes him so proud of himself is his combat skills and martial arts with his years of experiece he has honed them very well, yet a mere kid who was barely eighteen brushed his gripped so easily.

This kid is strong

Karnov stared at Ahjun intently with his measuring gaze making sure he was staring at the same person that brushed his gripped so easily yet he was still doubting if he was staring at the right guy.

Who would have thought that this tall yet so frail kid would have that kind of strength not only that his nerdy appearance is too much and the only good thing about him is his height.

Karnov's attitude towards Ahjun slightly changed.

A smooth liar and incredible strength he does have a future in ZITA

With that thought in mind he calmed himself as he faced Ahjun seriously.

"Oh kay let me hear what you have to say"