LXXVIII

Ahjun himself has been thinking of the students who are still held captive inside the museum.

Even if they are rich and have powerful backgrounds they still have parents that worries for their children and no parents who loves their kids dearly must be put through such thing.

He might not try to stand up for himself but he cannot just stay still when other people are having it hard when he knew he is capable of helping them.

Even when the world turns evil, someone has to remain good

For Ahjun he has his principles that prevents him from straying the path that his parents wanted him to walk.

"According from these footages they are tampered, if you stare closely you can barely see a slight glitch and the positions of the cars are altered which means that a possible envoy or vehicle of them have passed this street and if they did we can follow the traces of these glitches and locate their hideout" Ahjun spoke as he stared closely at the laptop that was newly bought for him to use.

Every one of his demands are fulfilled even a new set of clothes as the one was wearing are drenched from the rain.

"That is why we couldn't trace any suspicious vehicles" Karnov spoke as he stroked his beared.

"How could you not even see it?" Ahjun's words were like knives drenched with insult being bluntly thrown at them making Karnov and his team want to puke blood.

"Kid just do the work" Karnov replied as he patted Ahjun's shoulder.

"I am sure anyone also noticed how those people plans to prolong the hostage taking so that means that they do have resources to be able to provide for themselves and their hostages, but the problem is how could they smuggle their supply inside the museum without any of the staffs noticing? To be able to feed more than a hundred students they should have a load of supply. No traces of CCTV cameras in the museum means that their hacker must have erased the footages so we can't trace how they got in" Ahjun spoke in a serious tone as his eye were solely focused on the laptop, the light from the screen reflected on his round rimmed glasses.

"Why do they even need to make this so long? Unless they are planning something like their escape plan, how could they even escape while being surrounded?" Agent Karnov spoke staring at the young man before him.

"Not quite, if they are planning such a huge scheme the beginning and the end of the plan has already been established, the museum is surrounded even if they took hostages with them to pave their way it'll be too risky as the ZITA could easily track them down. One way that they could escape way too neatly without anyone noticing is the underground" Ahjun replied drawing at the white board.

"They'll need to dig and it will take days or weeks, without proper digging tools it'll most likely take them months. And they won't obviously make it with their supplies don't tell me they are really planning to make it that long?" Karnov stated in disbelief the surrounding officers agreed nonetheless.

"Of course not, no need digging if there is already one" Ahjun stood up as he pointed at the blueprint of the museum.

"This is already old and of course there are changes as time passes. To be able to make changes without authorities noticing means that the authorities are involved as well, or is it that the museum is indeed involved in some shady business with the underworld society" Ahjun added with his serious gaze and tone.

"How could you support these details on your own?" One of the officers asked, he was still doubtful with Ahjun.

"Well how could these people have so much supplies transportated in the museum without the undetection of the staffs, and this scheme could not be done in just a day, and the first that were released to safety were the staffs before me and my fellow schoolmates were released. To be able to move those supplies inside the museum needed validation. Of course those men could not just pop out of nowhere just right 'after' the whole National museum is surrounded with bodyguards from the palace, securing the Prince's safety" Ahjun continued to explain patiently as some of the officers took note of his words.

"One of my hunches is that most of the high ranking staffs in the museum do have a connection with the underworld society and they are the ones that do operates the shady businesses" Ahjun added.

"Didn't you state that they were the first ones to be released first? If that is so then we did let then slip by" Agent Karnov immediately went outside the tent to talk with the police.

They did not even suspect the staffs in the museum, after interrogating them for a while they were immediately escorted home.

Now everything comes clear to him, why those people could have passed through surveillance in the museum. There were high ranking staffs involved.

-Meanwhile-

-4: 15 PM-

"Are you sure about this?" Desmund asked as he stared at Nikolay receiving reports from his men.

"I agree with Desmund" Salvador added.

"That kid that suddenly popped out of nowhere have already connected most of the dots we overlooked under 5 hours. His potential solving this case is hindered by the lack of resources of ZITA and the police" Nikolay spoke in a serious tone, allying with the enemy, its the first time he ever done this and never in his life have thought about this.

But he was willing to set his pride aside if it means saving his sister.

"Send all of this files to the ZITA" Nikolay handed the files towards Winstance.

"You sure do unreasonable things for Cadenza" Winstance smiled as he stared at Nikolay.

"Tsk....that kid attracts trouble wherever she goes and it gets me worked up everytime" Nikolay snorted.

Just a little closer, Cadenza