LXIII Cadenza: Daughter of the Villainess is Poisonous

The crowd went wild as Montoya appeared in front of them.

"Well well well.... If isn't the day we are all waiting for at every end of the month..the Battle Royale between the most powerful gangs of Sanctum city!!!!!" Montoya held the mic on his hand tightly as he shouted.

His crazy charisma inside the ring brought people alive. He held his hand up as if embracing the crowd as the steel cage was being brought up by the huge metal strings and being replaced with a bigger steel cage.

Inside the huge steel cage Montoya looked at the crowd as the stage lights was focused on him making his figure as the focus of the attention.

"What are you β*s+ards waiting for?! Take out your money and start betting!!!" Montoya cursed on the top of his lungs as he pointed at the people below him.

The crowd went even more wild as they took out stashes of money and started betting.

"That was quite a performance" Godric, Montoya's right hand man spoke as Montoya handed him the mic.

Montoya slid his hand on his head as his fingers combed his hair, his playful expression immediately replaced with a serious one.

Lu Jingxing and his gang stepped inside the steel cage, Ivan looked at the direction of the Eagle clan and smirked at the members he beat up yesterday recognizing those faces filled with bandages and bruises Ivan gave a smug face.

The steel cage can only hold up to a maximum of three gangs each with at a  maximum number of fifty members inside.

The flags of the gangs inside the steel cage was raised at the posts. The Snake clan, Komodo dragon clan and Eagle clan, their flags wavered as the cold wind passed through.

Under the night sky filled with countless of stars, the Red district begun to shed blood.

"Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!!" the crowd cheered as they enjoyed the sight of blood.

The laughing and loud noises filled the whole Thebes.

"Ivan still alive?" Lu Jingxing spoke jokingly as he wiped his blood stained lips.

Ivan combed his hair with his fingers his hands were dripping with blood as his brown hair was soiled with his crimson blood. Both of them bumped on each other while still holding their fists.

"You think?" Ivan sarcastically as he kicked a member of Komodo dragon clan.

"Ah F*ck" Ivan lightly mumbled as he gazed around the ring.

All members of Eagle clan are already down and most of their members are already tired while the Komodo dragon clan is still standing strong with victory written all over their faces.

The Komodo dragon clan was once a small clan with weak standing among the other small clans, they disappeared for more than a year and just came back with a new power backing them. It was a wonder how they were able to recruit some many strong members out of nowhere.

"I sense trouble" Yohann spoke as he took out the lollipop out of his mouth.

The leaders of other clans including Yohann's elder brother, Nexus, felt troubled seeing the current strength of the Komodo dragon clan.

The most members between the three clans inside the ring determines the winner.

"Oh Lu Jingxing, Ivan long time no see" the Komodo dragon clan's leader greeted with a smile on his face as he wiped the blood on his fits on his shirt.

"Lawrence" Lu Jingxing replied as he gazed at him with his murderous eyes.

"Pffffft.....They're still calling you that name Law?" the Komodo dragon clan's members laughed as they kicked the bodies laying on the dirtied floor.