Extra II

[What to do when you have a cute younger sister?]

Nikolay was intently staring at the screen infront of him. Lately he was bothered about the fact that there were many irritating pests flocking his sister.

"There he goes again" Salvador spoke as he turned another page of the book he was reading.

"Is he always like this?" Desmund asked with a brow raised he didn't expect the feared and tyrant Mafia boss had a severe case of sister complex.

He pities those who will come and court his younger sister.

"No need to ask isn't it obvious?" Winstance replied as he missed his target he couldn't even play darts properly every time Nikolay does this.

"Speaking of his younger sister I haven't seen her face before" Desmund spoke crossing his legs as he sat casually on the sofa.

Winstance and Salvador pointed at the huge portrait hanging behind Nikolay's desk. It was a portrait of a very beautiful young lady, her skin as white as snow smooth as a jade, her eyes were sharp yet they were even more brilliant than millions of crystals gathered together as if you'd drown just by staring at them. Her beautiful wavy blonde hair complimented her breathtaking face as if it was carved by God himself her gradient pouty lips were cute yet seductive and just by looking at her you could see that she has a noble bearing very poised and delicate.

No wonder Nikolay was so over protective of his younger sister. Even Desmund found himself drowning over the portrait of Nikolay's younger sister, he immediately composed himself making sure Nikolay's didn't notice it.

"All these time I thought that it was his girlfriend" Desmund replied coughing the first time he saw the portrait he thought that it was Nikolay's woman and didn't bother to pay much attention towards it afraid of offending him by staring at the portrait.

"They really don't look alike right? It was because Nikolay inherited his hair and eye color from their father and his face from their mother's while her younger sister inherited their mother's hair and eye color and she took after their father's facial features but" Winstance spoke patiently.

"But what's funny is that Cadenza looked more like the younger sister of those guys from the Vasiliev family" Salvador laughed loudly while clutching his stomach.

The guys he was speaking were the young masters of the Vasiliev family which were Claude, Clemence and Ciel also Nikolay's and Cadenza's cousins. Just like Cadenza the three of them had blonde hairs and blue eyes the exact traits of the Vasiliev family.

"Watch this" Salvador whispered with a teasing smile plastered on his face.

"Nikolay why don't you just admit that you really love your sister?" Salvador chuckled.

Winstance and Desmund were listening with interest.

"I don't" Nikolay replied bluntly.

"Then why do you care so much about her?" Salvador's smile grew wider throwing glances at Winstance and Desmund.

"I don't"

"Then what would you do if someone courts her?"

"I'll make him disappear before he could even get close to Cadenza.....not even you two's younger brothers have the exception so you two better warn them" Nikokay spoke in a murderous tone as he his cold dangerous glare stared at Winstance and Salvador.

Instead of making fun of him cold chills run up to their spines as they received Nikolay's cold glare.

Then suddenly Nikolay's phone lit up and a message appeared on his screen.